XT Serow- clean, reliable and ready for an adventure-HOLD FEE TAKEN

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
rodyorkabr

XT Serow- clean, reliable and ready for an adventure-HOLD FEE TAKEN

Post by rodyorkabr »

I have another one currently in for powder coating ...then it starts again (his & hers)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/-/201627603996?
ReaperX

Re: XT Serow- clean, reliable and ready for an adventure-FOR SALE

Post by ReaperX »

That bike is the dogs bollocks m8, and it looks in pristine condition, I'm after his and hers, preferably 200 to 250cc which yours enters that category, but to pricey for what I'm looking for m8.
good luck and the buyer will be over the moon with that.
Cheers (thumbs) (thumbs)
rodyorkabr

Post by rodyorkabr »

ReaperX wrote:That bike is the dogs bollocks m8, and it looks in pristine condition, I'm after his and hers, preferably 200 to 250cc which yours enters that category, but to pricey for what I'm looking for m8.
good luck and the buyer will be over the moon with that.
Cheers (thumbs) (thumbs)
Thanks!...they take quite a while to get upto a decent standard...any bike does if you go through them thoroughly(its the consumables/time that absorbs the £...David Lambeth will testify to this!). If you are after taller bikes and want to undertake the work yourself- I have two that I will be preparing up for a 2017 trip- (well 3 really). These are considerably cheaper as they were bought with a specific project in mind...whereas serows(decent ones come to the market place at around £1600 if in a proven/historical condition- these both are; but you can pick up field bikes for less...but the hassle isnt worth the effort(you can't polish a turd scenario..you end up chasing problems of abuse)- The other bikes I have are sound-but will require work, but are cheaper...details are on the advert.
Regards
Rod
rodyorkabr

Post by rodyorkabr »

Holding fee taken from a person wanting it for a trip of a lifetime..so now sold.
I am currently repairing & bringing back to life(dead!!) someone elses serow(they contacted me through the advert), while trying to get on with the next project which will be similar(its currently stripped & has just been powdercoated)...should be completed October I think...but I have a recce to slip in, so may be mid october...its all systems go!

p.s if anyone is after a road legal/green lane yamaha 250cc..cheap,currently "cosmetically challenged" ;) but solid..before I start work on them..contact me...there are currently 4- all priced around the £1100 mark...my garage is full!
Chasbmw

Post by Chasbmw »

PM me if that Serow sale doesn't go through......my CCM was stolen last night and I need a bike to do a Mini Mondo in September.

Cheers

Charles
rodyorkabr

Post by rodyorkabr »

Chas- I read about your CCM. I know you were interested in a bike I had for sale about 1.5 yrs ago (we chatted)...UNFORTUNATELY the Serow has someone elses name on it...They collect in September.(too late for you)
I have PM'd you...my telephone number is on the PM- I am sure I can help you.

Rod

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”