690 seat

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
chubbyhooker

690 seat

Post by chubbyhooker »

Hi sadly for me a while ago I logged on about 20 mins later than normal & a Corbin seat for a 690 Enduro had been advertised & sold a few mins before ......... Gutted I'd have bitten his hand off or whatever the right phrase is . ....so on the off chance that lightning can indeed strike twice, is there anyone out there thinking of selling one ........before I do something silly & buy a new one Cheers
Gavinskii

Re: 690 seat

Post by Gavinskii »

IMHO you are better off buying the Seat Comforts Kit - makes for a much nicer seat.

Speak to Mike 54, he supplied mine and a few others
R1150GS

Montesa 4Ride

KLX 250

Suzuki Beamish

2011 Nature Rally - Bronze Award
SimplyExploring

Post by SimplyExploring »

Get your seat done by http://www.kahedo.com/en/

You can either buy direct or shelf or they will change your original. Best seat I have ever sat on. These are the guys who make the Touratech seat. But buy direct and its a crap load cheaper
magwych

Post by magwych »

Hi Chubbyhooker,
I am likely to have a Seat Concepts seat for a 690 available soon. It depends upon how the CCM test ride goes B)

If you are interested I can offer you the first refusal ?

It is a standard Seat Concepts seat for a 2008-2011 Enduro, with gripper top, carbon sides, and orange stitching. I bought it as the foam and cover kit, through Mike54. I then had it fitted by a local upholsterer to my seat base.
tetley

Post by tetley »

Gavin, how very dare you....

Only after you turned my perfect new Corbin seat into a secondhand one!

Lol
chubbyhooker

Post by chubbyhooker »

magwych wrote:Hi Chubbyhooker,
I am likely to have a Seat Concepts seat for a 690 available soon. It depends upon how the CCM test ride goes B)

If you are interested I can offer you the first refusal ?

It is a standard Seat Concepts seat for a 2008-2011 Enduro, with gripper top, carbon sides, and orange stitching. I bought it as the foam and cover kit, through Mike54. I then had it fitted by a local upholsterer to my seat base.

Cool give me a shout when you decide cheers , I rode mine to the hiss in sept & then Southampton to Norfolk & only just getting the feeling back in my Arse !
magwych

Post by magwych »

I used to know that feeling ( or lack thereof) well :-)
CCM test ride on Tuesday ....

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”