Honda Varadero 1000XL W Reg Cheap Bike

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
delmastiff
Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:13 am

Re: Honda Varadero 1000XL W Reg Cheap Bike

Post by delmastiff » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:35 pm

peterpan241 wrote:Well done, good result for a good bike, I hope it's a good follow through so to speak
No contact from winning bidder yet :unsure: His eBay details say he's an exporter, so no surprise there then!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Adventure Bike Rider New Issue Out Now
peterpan241
Posts: 279
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:22 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Honda Varadero 1000XL W Reg Cheap Bike

Post by peterpan241 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:20 pm

second chance offer? Don't give up hope
Adventure before Dementia

wayne roome
Posts: 558
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:19 pm

Re: Honda Varadero 1000XL W Reg Cheap Bike

Post by wayne roome » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:22 pm

delmastiff wrote:
peterpan241 wrote:Well done, good result for a good bike, I hope it's a good follow through so to speak
No contact from winning bidder yet :unsure: His eBay details say he's an exporter, so no surprise there then!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
Maybe, just maybe my offer (genuine) may be accepted

bimota
Posts: 1809
Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:51 pm
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Honda Varadero 1000XL W Reg Cheap Bike

Post by bimota » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:17 pm

YEP,
if the winner fails let the buy below have a second chance offer and the one below him they won,t all be wasters.

rob (thumbs) (thumbs)

Scott_rider
Posts: 1898
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:47 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 48 times

Re: Honda Varadero 1000XL W Reg Cheap Bike

Post by Scott_rider » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:31 pm

I sold my 400EXC to an exporter, I think he was from Slovenia.

He met me at 9pm one night in a layby...he was in a 40 ft Artic and I did take a large intake of breath when he opened the back doors it was completely empty... :blink: . I helped him load the bike into the back of it and to say it was slightly 'unnerving' was an understatement...

Thankfully, it was all kosher (thumbs)
Honda CBF1000A...the KTM 450 EXC-R has gone

delmastiff
Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:13 am

Re: Honda Varadero 1000XL W Reg Cheap Bike

Post by delmastiff » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:45 pm

bimota wrote:YEP,
if the winner fails let the buy below have a second chance offer and the one below him they won,t all be wasters.

rob (thumbs) (thumbs)
He contacted me today and asked if I'd deliver it to him, er, collection only on the eBay ad!
He then said he could collect and would leave me a deposit until he could come back to collect at another time.
After a ten minute chase with him I'm not convinced. He's supposed to be here at 7pm on Friday to pay in full. Let's see.

I'll go second, third chance offers if he's a messer.

Cheers for your input chaps

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Paul_XRV750
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:11 pm

Re: Honda Varadero 1000XL W Reg Cheap Bike

Post by Paul_XRV750 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:23 pm

delmastiff wrote:
bimota wrote:YEP,
if the winner fails let the buy below have a second chance offer and the one below him they won,t all be wasters.

rob (thumbs) (thumbs)
He contacted me today and asked if I'd deliver it to him, er, collection only on the eBay ad!
He then said he could collect and would leave me a deposit until he could come back to collect at another time.
After a ten minute chase with him I'm not convinced. He's supposed to be here at 7pm on Friday to pay in full. Let's see.

I'll go second, third chance offers if he's a messer.

Cheers for your input chaps

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
Did buyer view the bike before bidding ?

D16PJM
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 4:15 pm

Re: Honda Varadero 1000XL W Reg Cheap Bike

Post by D16PJM » Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:16 pm

did they turn up.

bimota
Posts: 1809
Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:51 pm
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Honda Varadero 1000XL W Reg Cheap Bike

Post by bimota » Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:40 pm

YEP, what happened after.

Rob

delmastiff
Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:13 am

Re: Honda Varadero 1000XL W Reg Cheap Bike

Post by delmastiff » Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:27 pm

bimota wrote:YEP, what happened after.

Rob
Hi Chaps. Bike is still here :angry: Winning bidder has been a total waste of time, promising on a few occasions to come and pay and collect, today was his final chance but no show.
I've sent second offers to the next highest bidders so we'll see what happens.


Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Post Reply

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Teflon Jnr and 68 guests