Wanted - Givi/Kappa Monolock Top Box or Alu Type Case

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
Mosel Bikes

Wanted - Givi/Kappa Monolock Top Box or Alu Type Case

Post by Mosel Bikes »

Anyone have a Givi/Kappa Monolock top box they are prepared to let go and post? (unless you're close to Morpeth in Northumberland, then I'd collect). Don't need the plate (but happy to take one if you have one too). Not overly fussed about cosmetic condition, so long as all bits are present and work. Ideally, about 30 litres or single helmet size.
Alternatively, anyone have an alu type box? I can bodge a fixing no doubt, so can be any type.
Please post or pm me if you can help.
Greyhound Racing .... don't bet, don't go - you bet, they die :cry:
Mawnanian

Re: Wanted - Givi/Kappa Monolock Top Box or Alu Type Case

Post by Mawnanian »

I've got a spare 33ltr Givi Monokey top box. Not sure how they differ or if the plates are comparable.
Mosel Bikes

Post by Mosel Bikes »

Thanks, but they differ at the front mounting on the plate - monokey has lugs and monolock has slots. They aren't interchangeable. Unless you have the monokey plate as well?
Mawnanian

Post by Mawnanian »

Mosel Bikes wrote:Thanks, but they differ at the front mounting on the plate - monokey has lugs and monolock has slots. They aren't interchangeable. Unless you have the monokey plate as well?
Ok, I'm using the plate with a larger box. Good luck in your search.
MikeC

Post by MikeC »

Mosel Bikes wrote:Anyone have a Givi/Kappa Monolock top box they are prepared to let go and post? (unless you're close to Morpeth in Northumberland, then I'd collect). Don't need the plate (but happy to take one if you have one too). Not overly fussed about cosmetic condition, so long as all bits are present and work. Ideally, about 30 litres or single helmet size.
Alternatively, anyone have an alu type box? I can bodge a fixing no doubt, so can be any type.
Got one here, Givi, not pretty and needs a lock. But it is FREE....not far away either, near Bishop Auckland (1mile from A68).
west coast ratter

Post by west coast ratter »

Mosel Bikes wrote:Anyone have a Givi/Kappa Monolock top box they are prepared to let go and post? (unless you're close to Morpeth in Northumberland, then I'd collect). Don't need the plate (but happy to take one if you have one too). Not overly fussed about cosmetic condition, so long as all bits are present and work. Ideally, about 30 litres or single helmet size.
howdo
Ive got 2 alu flight cases for sale ..

Mosel Bikes

Post by Mosel Bikes »

Mike - many thanks, but I need one that locks and I'm not confident of buying then fitting a replacement,being a mechanical numpty, so I'll have to say 'no thanks'.
WCR - interested but would need to see images (not showing), dimensions, price and location.
klr.it

Post by klr.it »

I've got a givi box, not sure what model but plate also available. Full face lid fits in. Its on my klr which has given up the ghost. Pick up new bike next week so iam prepared to sell box.Also not far from morpeth.
Mosel Bikes

Post by Mosel Bikes »

Sounds good, as local, I'll pm you for price.
Thanks
IndigoSteve

Post by IndigoSteve »

I've got a givi monokey and plate. Pm me if you are interested

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”