For sale 2015 Honda Crosstourer DCT Highlander

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
cozmo1589

Post by cozmo1589 »

Hi everyone, so i am selling my 2015 Crosstourer DCT as my biking season is nigh on finished now and could use the space in the garage as well as free up a few quid.
So I have the all new Colour Silver over Black Highlander with all the usual extras like full set of luggage, heated grips, Aux Lamps, Engine Bars, and high touring screen plus these additional extras:-
Carbon Fibre Yoshi exhaust silencer, black SW Motech Sump Guard, Side Stand Extension, Rear Hugger, Honda Tank Pad, Trickle Charge Point, Fender Extender, Radiator Guard, Black Tint Puig Screen, Colour Coded Puig Alloy Brake Lever and Kaoko Cruise Control and Crosstourer Givi Rear Tool Bag, Givi Hand Guard Extentions, plus all original equipment like lever, exhaust, touring screen etc etc so bike can be out back to totally standard. Its done just over 2,000 miles (this will change slightly as still being used occasionally) tyres still look like new and it has Fsh with supplying Honda dealer. Bike is totally immaculate and unmarked and has never seen a puddle let alone been out in the rain so I would describe it as totally tiptop showroom condition. Come with double set of keys and shed loads of paperwork. Remainder of Honda Warranty (2.5 ish years)
Looking for £10,500:00p ovno
Test ride welcome but please have adequate insurance beforehand and I hold the cash while it's out.
Bike is near Bournemouth Dorset so please pm me or call on 07896974559 if interested. To be advertised elsewhere so can be withdrawn at any time. Please click on links below for pictures via Flickr.
Cheers.
Colin.
https://flic.kr/p/t2KRE4

https://flic.kr/p/sFGEJR

https://flic.kr/p/uQZNKR

https://www.flickr.com/gp/capitalbarriers/2058r0

https://flic.kr/p/uGi6ZB

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
2014 Honda VFR1200X Crosstourer DCT Highlander
johnnyboxer

Post by johnnyboxer »

Biking season?

Never seen rain or a puddle?

Must be a good one ;)
We buy things we don't need

With money we don't have

To impress people we don't even like
cozmo1589

Post by cozmo1589 »

johnnyboxer wrote:Biking season?

Never seen rain or a puddle?

Must be a good one ;)
Haha well it sounds like it but good ole British weather is never that reliable. I've just been a stickler on keeping my bikes so clean and tidy I just do not take them out in wet conditions and so they are always like new even underneath.
-Ralph-

Post by -Ralph- »

Do you buy and sell a new bike every year?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
cozmo1589

Post by cozmo1589 »

-Ralph- wrote:Do you buy and sell a new bike every year?

I try not to make a habit of it but yes I've done it once or twice before. Sometimes plans and priorities change and so now I could use the garage space and free up some cash for some other stuff I've earmarked. Cheers Ralph.

cozmo1589

Re: For sale 2015 Honda Crosstourer DCT Highlander

Post by cozmo1589 »

-Ralph- wrote:
cozmo1589 wrote:

I try not to make a habit of it but yes I've done it once or twice before. Sometimes plans and priorities change and so now I could use the garage space and free up some cash for some other stuff I've earmarked. Cheers Ralph.

Lucky man!!

Well i'd hardly say lucky but i do work bloody dam hard for my crust and so i say sod it, if i want it and can manage to afford it, i get it because as i often say, your a very long time gone mate so enjoy it while your here ;-)
-Ralph-

Post by -Ralph- »

cozmo1589 wrote:

Lucky man!!

"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
-Ralph-

Post by -Ralph- »

I've worked hard for my crust too, could afford to do the same if that's where my priorities lay, nice salary, 5 bedroom detatched house, etc.

But I was born in the UK, a developed western country full of opportunity. My family could afford a private education, they pushed me to go to University. I like you have made my career what it is, but I kind of fell into the right industry by accident in the first place and perhaps on a few occasions I've been in the right place at the right time. I met the right girl and got married while some of my friends are 40 years old and single. We were blessed with one child, albeit he broke the plumbing and my wife can't have another.

I still count myself lucky, compared to some other people that haven't had the same opportunities or breaks in life and struggle through.

It wasn't a dig or a criticism.

SteveW

Re: For sale 2015 Honda Crosstourer DCT Highlander

Post by SteveW »

They are a hell of a bike.
An ideal bike for someone taking the step from sports bike to "Adventure" bike. They can still get their power-fix.
I was very impressed with the power of that V4 on a trip following one to the South of Spain.
Sounds like yours is better than new!
GLWS
PS What bike next then?
cozmo1589

Post by cozmo1589 »

-Ralph- wrote:I've worked hard for my crust too, could afford to do the same if that's where my priorities lay, nice salary, 5 bedroom detatched house, etc.

But I was born in the UK, a developed western country full of opportunity. My family could afford a private education, they pushed me to go to University. I like you have made my career what it is, but I kind of fell into the right industry by accident in the first place and perhaps on a few occasions I've been in the right place at the right time. I met the right girl and got married while some of my friends are 40 years old and single. We were blessed with one child, albeit he broke the plumbing and my wife can't have another.

I still count myself lucky, compared to some other people that haven't had the same opportunities or breaks in life and struggle through.

It wasn't a dig or a criticism.

No mate I know it wasn't a dig nor any type of criticism at all, dont be silly ;-) I'm just always wheeling and dealing and got a project or two on the go and changing my mind

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”