Bmw R1200GS For Sale - Non Abs -

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
Shunt

Bmw R1200GS For Sale - Non Abs -

Post by Shunt »

After finding myself a nice Adventure my Gs needs a new owner.

Its a 2005 non abs model, 35014 miles on the clock

Service history from main dealers initially, Since I have owned it the servicing has been done at home with genuine parts. I have a service log of the bike with dealer receipts for the parts.

Last service was at 33k which included oil and air filters, new plugs clearances adjusted balanced throttle bodies, gearbox and final fluid changed, Brakes were stripped and cleaned with fresh fluid. Also more recently the gearbox output shaft has been changed as it decided to start weeping. So gearbox and final drive oil changed again.

I also fixed the final drive oil seal in February after it expired.

Comes with the three Vario boxes all keyed and expand/contact ok. Nearside box has some plates on it for securing a dry bag on top on the box, Still water tight

Also has a Zumo 660 mounted on the handlebars to go with the bike,

The bike has been ridden.all year, It has some corrosion in the usual areas which i will get some photos up of as soon as my really slow internet allows.

I have also occasionally used the bike off road, Nothing too demanding but the right hand rocker cover does bear some scars, It is however oil tight.

It does however clean up quite nicely, An as i say, Once my internet allows it i will post some more pics

Only item the bikes needs in the near future is a rear tyre, That I may sort out in the near future anyway.

Also just to be 100% clear, There is a very small amount outstanding on the finance, Which will be cleared before the bike leaves.

Priced at £4500 ono

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”