XT660Z Tank Bag - Wanted and Recommendations please...

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
Mike101

Re: XT660Z Tank Bag - Wanted and Recommendations please...

Post by Mike101 »

I used a Famsa bag. Its around £100 and the only one that is cut to the tenere tank shape.

Very waterproof and can expand to take a huge amount. Lots of great side pockets as well. Also a large clear waterproof cover for when the rain gets hard.

I really rate it.

Mike
And the beast shall be huge and black, and the eyes thereof red with the blood of living creatures, and the whore of Babylon shall ride forth on a three-headed serpent, and throughout the lands, there'll be a great rubbing of parts
James1979

Post by James1979 »

Cheers. I think thats the one I first saw but it was over £150. Ill keep looking....
boatman

Post by boatman »

+1 for the enduristan tank bag from zen overland
Bought one this year and it is completely waterproof , ( had floods of rain on 4 week trip)
You can buy with confidence :)
Mike101

Post by Mike101 »

James1979 wrote:Cheers. I think thats the one I first saw but it was over £150. Ill keep looking....
I got mine from adventure spec for about £119..try them as they are bar far the cheapest for this.

Mike
And the beast shall be huge and black, and the eyes thereof red with the blood of living creatures, and the whore of Babylon shall ride forth on a three-headed serpent, and throughout the lands, there'll be a great rubbing of parts
Mike101

Post by Mike101 »

Here you go..got mine from here and it took 2 days to arrive.

http://www.adventure-spec.com/default/t ... nkbag.html

The only issue is put a cloth under the cover by the rear of the fuel cap of it will rub the paint away.

Mike
James1979

Post by James1979 »

Thanks for all the input. Still trying to decide! With funds as they are, think it will be whichever comes up secondhand first :)

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”