£15.99

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
Travelling Sam

£15.99

Post by Travelling Sam »

Hi All,
What's new? As I've been bouncing around the UK doing presentations I've been taking some t-shirt designs with me.
The reaction to them has been great so, as summer's on the way, we've now put 2 of them up on the website. You'll find the link from the Home Page www.sam-manicom.com Do have a squint. I hope you guys will approve.
Cheers all.
Sam
PS The shirts are £15.99 and are on really good quality shirts. Why spoil the designs with poor quality!
Selous

Re: £15.99

Post by Selous »

Hi Sam good to see you @ Ace on adventure day.

Just had a look at the tee shirts I like the ever day etc with a bike on it, might have to wait to end of month.
I always seem to have too much month for the money :(

We are the Pilgrims, master; we shall go Always a little further: it may be Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow, Across that angry or that glimmering sea.

Artificers Masonic Motorcycle Association

http://www.amma-uk.com
VR_Rider

Post by VR_Rider »

Already got myself a T-shirt! Worth the money! :)
Travelling Sam

Post by Travelling Sam »

Selous wrote:Hi Sam good to see you @ Ace on adventure day.

Just had a look at the tee shirts I like the ever day etc with a bike on it, might have to wait to end of month.
I always seem to have too much month for the money :(
Yup, I know what you mean! And darn it, its still just the 15th!!! No worries - weekend tomorrow :)

Dave, thanks for the thumbs up on the shirts. Honest people, I didn't pay him to say this :cheer:
steve xr33

Post by steve xr33 »

Just ordered one lets hope the sun stays out to wear it!!:)
BIG BILL

Post by BIG BILL »

Sam, can you do a bigger size ( 56 chest )??

Nice site by the way.

BIG BILL
Don't wait for your ship to come in, swim out and meet the Bl**dy thing ( Barry Sheene )
Your along time dead..
Travelling Sam

Post by Travelling Sam »

Sam, can you do a bigger size ( 56 chest )??

Nice site by the way.

BIG BILL

Hi Bill, I'm really sorry - stuck on that. I've just measured the XXL and its just 50". I'm not due to order any for a while but when we do I'll look to see if they can supply one for you. I'll post on ABR to say. Sorry I can't be more helpful. Which design would you like? The 'Overlander Cartoon' or the full colour 'Sidetracked' t-shirt?

Thanks for the comment on the site. It's designed and run by Iain Harper at Heartwood Digital. Clever bloke and really helpful to work with.

All the best,
Sam
BIG BILL

Post by BIG BILL »

Thanks for that sam.
I would like the overland cartoon.

Cheers again BIG BILL
Don't wait for your ship to come in, swim out and meet the Bl**dy thing ( Barry Sheene )
Your along time dead..
sidestand

Post by sidestand »

Ordered a shirt - looks excellent on the site B)

Got your books already Sam & really enjoyed them.

What about using some of those excellent photos to get a calender ready for Christmas ?
They'd make great presents ;)

Regards,
Mick
Travelling Sam

Post by Travelling Sam »

Hi Bill, no worries we'll have a go when we get to reorder stage. And I'll have a hunt to see if I can get one made up solo elsewhere. If I have any luck I'll post on this thread - Is that ok?

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”