Heated Grips

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
felco

Re: Heated Grips

Post by felco »

Had symtec ones, and I was impressed, sold the bike with them on, got these ktm ones now ,cheaper and if not the same, very simular. (thumbs)

Screenshot_2014-03-06-21-19-56.png
Screenshot_2014-03-06-21-19-56.png (354.02 KiB) Viewed 1270 times
chrisinflight

Post by chrisinflight »

I bought Roxter grips for about £25. They are great- seem to use them at 50% most of the time. A good mod for any grips is to seal the controller with silicone seal as this is what usually fails due to water ingress.
2016 Beta 300rr- In the 2 stroke come-back club!

john_aero

Post by john_aero »

Globs

Post by Globs »

I ride in all weathers and have Oxford Grips with Oxford V8 controllers. I got the controllers from Black Circles (eBay) at £25, they seem to work fine and have a useful range of powers.

For my next bike I'll do the same TBH.
RoSy

Post by RoSy »

I bought some of those 20quid heated grips coupled to an Eastern Beaver relay and they are great, no problems so far.
tetley

Post by tetley »

+ 1 Symtec
threepot

Post by threepot »

chrisinflight wrote:I bought Roxter grips for about £25. They are great- seem to use them at 50% most of the time. A good mod for any grips is to seal the controller with silicone seal as this is what usually fails due to water ingress.
Seen these on eBay £23. Thinking of getting some. Apparently they are Oxford make..re-badged.
west coast ratter

Post by west coast ratter »

threepot wrote:
chrisinflight wrote:I bought Roxter grips for about £25. They are great- seem to use them at 50% most of the time. A good mod for any grips is to seal the controller with silicone seal as this is what usually fails due to water ingress.
Seen these on eBay £23. Thinking of getting some. Apparently they are Oxford make..re-badged.
yeah they are re badged oxford stuff they also do waterproofs and bike covers as well..I had a pair of roxter ones but found they didnt go warm enough as they only had a low/high toggle switch ..might splash out and get a pair of oxford or r&g ones ..
coyotedave

Post by coyotedave »

gsdman wrote:All I have to say on this topic is Symtec

http://www.windingroads.co.uk/shop/prod ... eated-grip

Fantastic, reliable.
+1 to these.
Been on 2 years now no problems. Just be careful when changing worn grips that you don't cut through the heating elements.

Cheers Dave.

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”