On the off chance you lovely people have one stashed....

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
Lancastermick

Re: On the off chance you lovely people have one stashed....

Post by Lancastermick »

Always lovely to hear from you Craig mate. Yup, the rhino moved on...but left me with some cracking memories!

Cheers for the heads up mate...I've registered on that forum now and am trying to work out if I could stretch to that bike for 1100...looks spot on. :)
"Man needs difficulties, they are necessary for health." - Carl Jung
Barcelona Pat

Post by Barcelona Pat »

Blimey Mick - didn´t realise you were in Belfast. I´ve just got back to south wales after a pissy 12 hour journey back from the ABR Ireland rally - just down the road from you. We could have linked up.

You might want to get in touch with Heff / Flintlock etc anyway - a great bunch of guys who seem to know the local scene backwards, and may be able to point you towards something nearer to your (new home).

As others have said, great to see you alive, kicking and back posting.

Pat
Lancastermick

Post by Lancastermick »

Always great to hear you're well Pat...was absolutely gutted when I came on the forum and saw the Irish Rally...next year though eh!

Once wheels have been found I'll be much more active again I hope...and that includes that plan to enjoy a lovely glass of that Riocca on your porch at some point.

Thanks for the heads up.

Kind regards. :)
SPEN

Post by SPEN »

two bikes on Gumtree belfast ,DR800 and a translap
CRAIGREVO

Post by CRAIGREVO »

Lancastermick wrote:Always lovely to hear from you Craig mate. Yup, the rhino moved on...but left me with some cracking memories!

Cheers for the heads up mate...I've registered on that forum now and am trying to work out if I could stretch to that bike for 1100...looks spot on. :)
Haggle man haggle!!! :laugh:
Lancastermick

Post by Lancastermick »

Just a quick update folks to let you know I've put an offer in on a Super Tenere in Telford. Hopefully my offer will be accepted and I'll be in the saddle again soon! Thanks again for all the help. ;)

Here's hoping! :)

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”