Your opinions please, on tents…

Tents, Sleeping Bags, Oxygen Chambers...that kinda stuff
Niklas

Re:Your opinions please, on tents…

Post by Niklas »

I have the Teneré tent from Nomad and am very pleased with it.

Wife and I were travelling Europe this summer.
The smaller recommended tents would be a no-go for me.
I want the headroom, I want the option of taking bike away from curious children (and adults), I find it huge when raised and small when packed.
Quality is high. Had to change the pegs though, but what tent comes with quality pegs. And recently, after I purchased, I noticed Nomad are putting higher quality pegs in from the start.

Niklas
2 wheeled tourist

Post by 2 wheeled tourist »

Alun wrote:
You can find loads of tent and sleeping bag reviews on the Adventure Travel site.

Thanks Guy’s :) who gave their advice, it’s all been taken in, I’ve tried a visit to your other site Alun but it’s down for maintenance at the mo’… :huh:
Hey! I'm a tourist. And that's how I like it.
MidnightSerenity

Post by MidnightSerenity »

2 wheeled tourist wrote:
Alun wrote:
You can find loads of tent and sleeping bag reviews on the Adventure Travel site.

Thanks Guy’s :) who gave their advice, it’s all been taken in, I’ve tried a visit to your other site Alun but it’s down for maintenance at the mo’… :huh:
Think Alun is trying to sort out the little problem as I type this!! It should be back online shortly. :)
Alun

Post by Alun »

MidnightSerenity wrote:
2 wheeled tourist wrote:
Alun wrote:
Think Alun is trying to sort out the little problem as I type this!! It should be back online shortly. :)
Little problem!!!! :blink: :) The understatement of the year. However, it should be back on line soon.

Return to “TRAVEL GEAR”