Mosko Moto Luggage

Tents, Sleeping Bags, Oxygen Chambers...that kinda stuff
Andy A

Re: Mosko Moto Luggage

Post by Andy A »

Timcat wrote:Had an email off Mosko, they have been dispatched & are en-route. Good setup, tracking number & link to the site. So far exceptional service.
Hi Tim, have you got an ETA on delivery, I would be interested to know how long the process is/was from start to finish as I may have to go for the Giant loop coyote due to timing.

Cheers
Andy
Timcat

Post by Timcat »

Andy A wrote:
Timcat wrote:Had an email off Mosko, they have been dispatched & are en-route. Good setup, tracking number & link to the site. So far exceptional service.
Hi Tim, have you got an ETA on delivery, I would be interested to know how long the process is/was from start to finish as I may have to go for the Giant loop coyote due to timing.

Cheers
Andy
Hello Andy,

They were ordered Tuesday & are now en-route. I paid a few more dollars for express delivery & they said three working days after dispatch. This is dependant on uk customs though! Will keep you updated if you want..

Jim..
Chasbmw

Post by Chasbmw »

Let us know what Customs duties costs
Mike54

Post by Mike54 »

I can tell you that now. 20% vat on the total (including the shipping), 6% duty and £12.50 parcelforce "handling charge". Naturally you get a shit conversion rate on the dollar when they make the calculation.
gbags

Post by gbags »

I bought them a month ago after Richard here:

http://www.wilddog.za.net/forum/index.p ... c=176316.0

recommended them.

Service was fantastic but it took a week to get through British customs and cost 20% VAT.

I won't be using them until July but will let you know how I get on.
Mike54

Post by Mike54 »

Initial impressions - very well made, solid stitching. Nice touches like the velcro to prevent flapping straps. The engineering in it is really good, almost over engineered really. Material is heavy weight, zips and other fixings are high quality. Easy to fit. Will say more once used in anger.

Redmurty

Post by Redmurty »

you still interested in doing a bulk order on these Mike ?

cheers Spud ;)
Life... it's not a dress rehearsal

You don't waste time... you waste yourself
Mike54

Post by Mike54 »

No mate - for reasons above they won't do a discount on a number, nor will they even offer a trade discount to a trader so I just got one for me and one for my mate who's local to me. Ultimately there is no benefit for any of us doing a bulk order as the cost will actually be more than for an individual order (courier from me to you) being the difference) ie you may as well order your own (thumbs)
Timcat

Post by Timcat »

well....Mine arrived yesterday, as said very well made & has some nice touches. Total cost inc import duty £375.00. BUT tried it on the bike & the first strap I tightened up pulled the loop straight out of the main body! Not impressed at this cost, have emailed them & am awaiting a response....
Mike54

Post by Mike54 »

Can you expand on which one and what happened Tim? Got a pic too which shows the area etc ie not too close up?

Return to “TRAVEL GEAR”