Helinox chairs

Tents, Sleeping Bags, Oxygen Chambers...that kinda stuff
Fordy

Re: Helinox chairs

Post by Fordy »

Peter, pm sent. Thanks and have a good time in Norway.
Lord Vader

Post by Lord Vader »

bladesman wrote:Ok,managed to get the followings chairs out before I go drinking in Norway,Mr Appel,Mr McCowan,Mr Wood,Mr Owers,Mr McInnes,Mr Nicholls and Mr Rooke.The rest will have to wait until I return next week,sorry about that.I think they should be delivered on Monday and they will need signing for.Cheers,Bladesman.
Wow,going drinking in norway :S
the one reason which keeps me from going back. Price of alcohol :unsure:
I dont need a MP3 player on my bike.The voices in my head sing to me all the time
outrunner

Post by outrunner »

Chair came today Bladesman, good job well done! :)

Andy.
Grumpy auld man.
geordy paul

Post by geordy paul »

still waiting for mine :(
Lord Vader

Post by Lord Vader »

geordy paul wrote:still waiting for mine :(
No worrys,me too ;)
I dont need a MP3 player on my bike.The voices in my head sing to me all the time
malc o

Helinox chairs

Post by malc o »

Got mine today, all good
Thanx Bladesman
bladesman

Post by bladesman »

I stayed late at work on Thursday and got 7 parcels out containing 11 chairs.They should have been collected on Friday for delivery on Monday but the useless tw@s only turned up on Saturday while I was in Norway.I have been on with the couriers and they reckon 6 have been delivered,if you have got yours then please let me know.I returned from my trip with an acute case of alcohol poisoning, a bug I caught from a Polar Bear (probably)and a shed load of jobs to sort out,the last lot of chairs will be out for delivery as soon as I get time.Apologies if yours hasn't turned up yet but it will.Cheers,Bladesman.
JiMcI

Post by JiMcI »

Woooo Hooo! I got mine today too....

Cheers Peter you're a star ........

Be patient guys you have nothing to worry about, coming Via Myhermes used them many, many times not the quickest but they will always get there...

Once you have your chair you will see it was worth the wait quality bit of KIT for a bargain price.

Again all thanks to Bladesmans hard work giving up his free time and using his contacts to make it happen for the good of us all..

Thanks again Peter......
Lord Vader

Post by Lord Vader »

bladesman wrote:I stayed late at work on Thursday and got 7 parcels out containing 11 chairs.They should have been collected on Friday for delivery on Monday but the useless tw@s only turned up on Saturday while I was in Norway.I have been on with the couriers and they reckon 6 have been delivered,if you have got yours then please let me know.I returned from my trip with an acute case of alcohol poisoning, a bug I caught from a Polar Bear (probably)and a shed load of jobs to sort out,the last lot of chairs will be out for delivery as soon as I get time.Apologies if yours hasn't turned up yet but it will.Cheers,Bladesman.
Received mine yesterday Bladesman,cheers. I presume the third one is PaulS'es chair as I ordered only 2 but paid for paul as well
Paul-S

Post by Paul-S »

Lord Vader wrote:
bladesman wrote:I stayed late at work on Thursday and got 7 parcels out containing 11 chairs.They should have been collected on Friday for delivery on Monday but the useless tw@s only turned up on Saturday while I was in Norway.I have been on with the couriers and they reckon 6 have been delivered,if you have got yours then please let me know.I returned from my trip with an acute case of alcohol poisoning, a bug I caught from a Polar Bear (probably)and a shed load of jobs to sort out,the last lot of chairs will be out for delivery as soon as I get time.Apologies if yours hasn't turned up yet but it will.Cheers,Bladesman.
Received mine yesterday Bladesman,cheers. I presume the third one is PaulS'es chair as I ordered only 2 but paid for paul as well
I'm not having the pink one with lace trimmings Pete!

Return to “TRAVEL GEAR”