Rst adventure pro

Does my ass look big in these?
Georgeeboi

Rst adventure pro

Post by Georgeeboi »

Hi I'm looking for some new kit but can't get my head around spending a grand for a jacket and trousers, I'm not an all year rider so was thinking about the rst adventure pro it looks reasonably priced just wondering if anyone has it and any thoughts good or bad,regards.
900Fantrider

Re: Rst adventure pro

Post by 900Fantrider »

Ive used the old RST adventure for the past 5 years and for the money its behaved pretty well with no real complaints! The zips are just starting to get a bit raggy and I now back it up with a waterproof over suit but I ride all year whenever I get the urge! I will be replacing it with the new one shortly so am hoping its going to be similar.
Too many Cagiva Elefants, Gran Canyons and Ducatis!
Azzalin SP and various others.
stanbloke

Post by stanbloke »

Try the Richa adventure kit too, about £200 cheaper for the whole suit :blink: .

Not sure how the specs compare though. ;)
Phil

Post by Phil »

stanbloke wrote:Try the Richa adventure kit too, about £200 cheaper for the whole suit :blink: .

Ive got a Richa.....err....dont know what its called :blush: it was in the ABR jacket review and scored highly. (its cream and black)

I also have the Spada Adventure suit which is brill (about £250 though for the lot), you dont need to spend mega bucks now a days to get decent kit. Mind you...if i had the cash i would get a full Rukka suit ;)
Ted99uk

Post by Ted99uk »

I have homed in on these jackets for when I get my next one.
A good friend of mine reckons they last and last and stay waterproof.

http://www.jsaccessories.co.uk/brands/ixs.html

Ted.
stanbloke

Post by stanbloke »

Phil wrote:
stanbloke wrote:Try the Richa adventure kit too, about £200 cheaper for the whole suit :blink: .

Ive got a Richa.....err....dont know what its called :blush: it was in the ABR jacket review and scored highly. (its cream and black)

I also have the Spada Adventure suit which is brill (about £250 though for the lot), you dont need to spend mega bucks now a days to get decent kit. Mind you...if i had the cash i would get a full Rukka suit ;)
I have had a Spada suit for about 4 years now and its been great, time to change though.

I'll be having the Richa suit this week , great price on fleabay at the moment under £200 for the full suit. :)
Brads

Post by Brads »

Detest Spada stuff,, it all looks great but never performs.

Bit the bullet and tracked down a new set of BMW Rallye 2 pro. cost just over 500 but is the best kit I`ve used,, and I`ve used lots.
Only thing tht came close was the Wiess dynastar Jacket
Round the world ???

Round the bend more like !
DG

Post by DG »

I'm in the same boat at the moment, over the last week I've tried on the RST suit, some Hein Gericke kit and some Frank Thomas gear. The Adventure suit from RST is ok, I like the jacket and it feels well made. I'm afraid the pants let it down, I wear Alpinestars boots and the pants doesn't fit over the top of my boots properly, the lining gets in the way.

Same with the Frank Thomas Merino Jacket, I like the jacket, but the pants are "pants"

http://www.jsaccessories.co.uk/ftw345-t ... _campaign=

Just been having a look online and these jackets are getting some good reviews.

I've not tried the Hein Gericke trousers on with my boots, so I might have a ride down again and try them on.
Running Yorkshire Marathon (AGAIN!) for the National Brain Appeal Please visit my page. Thank you. https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/gavin-pickup1
digitalcaptive

Post by digitalcaptive »

I've just bought the Triumph 2011 Adventure gear, Heavily discounted at Stratstone Triumph I picked Jacket and pants for £270.00
Tenere Mart

Post by Tenere Mart »

Hi All
ok i have just been from JnS up the road from me .. they have instock new Rukka jackets & pant and desert coloured alpinestars set up . jacket & pant sets . Very surprised as I didnt expect to see Jns to do the two styles . ;)
MART

Return to “CLOTHING”