Bellend

Does my ass look big in these?
daveuprite

Re: Bellend

Post by daveuprite »

DavidS wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:34 pm That peak looks 2ft long 😉 😲
It must get dark extra early when you wear it. 😀
Thanks for commenting on the length of my bell.

Yes it looks very long in that pic. Perhaps it's the camera angle.

All the better to hit branches with...
Slowlycatchymonkey

Post by Slowlycatchymonkey »

Just bought a helmet for a trip I’m going on based on the terrible criteria of “how much?!?!” and the instruction not to bring any helmet you’d be upset if it got trashed.
Feels a good fit. Those LS2 boys are apparently the designers of the Rev’it gear who’ve set up on their own. Went for white based on a perverse desire to see just how dirty it will get!

https://www.sportsbikeshop.co.uk/motorc ... rod/344966
daveuprite

Post by daveuprite »

Slowlycatchymonkey wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:55 pm Just bought a helmet for a trip I’m going on based on the terrible criteria of “how much?!?!” and the instruction not to bring any helmet you’d be upset if it got trashed.
Feels a good fit. Those LS2 boys are apparently the designers of the Rev’it gear who’ve set up on their own. Went for white based on a perverse desire to see just how dirty it will get!

https://www.sportsbikeshop.co.uk/motorc ... rod/344966
That looks good.

I used to be a bit of a kit tart. Sports bikes with matching Arai, A-stars etc etc. Spent hundreds on a helmet back in the day.

Now I'm a mudplugging crash-meister I don't bother with any of that nice stuff. Secondhand boots, cheapest deals on clothing, 50 quid body armour and an 80 quid helmet. I's all going to get trashed anyway.

Nearly every helmet over 60 quid has passed the tests and will do the basic job of protecting your head. It's then just down to ventilation, graphics, colour schemes and brand names. You can save a lot by not going for Shoei's latest and greatest, and you're unlikely to notice it much when your out enjoying the ride.
Slowlycatchymonkey

Post by Slowlycatchymonkey »

Too true. I have some orange reflective sticker strips to stick on it somewhere just to make it extra specially nobby looking, cant wait to mess up sticking those on! It appealed (mainly on price) but also cos you don’t have to take the visor off to use goggles, it flips up in the peak out of the way 👍
qcnr

Post by qcnr »

I have a similaar LS2 helmet, just a different colour (white/ red) Was uncomfortable the first few rides as the foam took a while
to adjust to my head shape, but now is a good fit an comfy helmet. Good ventilation and excellent built in sun visor.
Bit noisy though, so definately wear hearing protection.

Return to “CLOTHING”