W2 Touring Adventure Boots

Does my ass look big in these?
gspod

Re: W2 Touring Adventure Boots

Post by gspod »

IMHO Forma Adventure boots don’t offer any more protection than a road boot, they are very comfortable to walk in but the soles are just too flexible - wear mine everyday on the road, totally waterproof.
I will be looking at the Terra boots for an upcoming long trip.
Sidi Adventures lost their waterproofness after 3 years (very well maintained I might add).
akendall1966

Post by akendall1966 »

Have a look at the Fly maverick ATV boot, it an mx style boot but shorter length more like a touring boot. They are quite generous on size too so while relatively stiff I can fit a gel insole to making them a bit more forgiving when walking and the shorter length seems to allow a bit more ankle movement.

http://www.flyracing.co.uk/fly-maverick ... boot-black

AK
OB1

Post by OB1 »

I decided to go for the Alpinestars Toucan GTX Adventure Boots for a couple of reasons:

I like Alpinestars and have always been happy with the fit and finish of their products. These boots use Gore-Tex for the waterproofing and, after having Kilm Gore-Tex clothing for a while, I'm comfortable with the fact that, if I do have a problem, Gore-Tex will sort it out.

I haven't worn them on the bike yet but they feel great around the house... especially on the rugged stairs! :lol:
Booooots.jpg
Booooots.jpg (76.18 KiB) Viewed 4933 times
A • AND • B • CDN • CH • CN • CY • CYM • CZ • D • DK • E • EST • ET • F • FIN • GR • HK • HR • I • IL • IRL • L • LT • LV • M • N • N-IRL • NL • P • PL • Q • RSM • S • SCO • SCV • SLO • TR • USA • YU
justrtw.com

Return to “CLOTHING”