Bargains galore!

Does my ass look big in these?
dubber68

Bargains galore!

Post by dubber68 »

Thought I would spend the afternoon wandering around the bike shops window shopping as the weather was so bad. Glad I did as we went into the CMC motorcycles outlet shop at Clay Cross and there were bargains galore. Bought my other half a Richa laminated textile jacket which should retail at £169.99 for £25. I was very tempted myself by a Weisse 3 layer jacket that was down from £249.99 to £49,99. They seem to be having a mass clear out so get yourself a bargain.
I work to live. I live to ride. I ride to work, Ever felt like your going in circles.

Yamaha XT1200Z, Sertao, Herald 250, Xcountry & Vanvan

[IMG]http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj4 ... POINTS.jpg[/IMG
Teflon Jnr

Re: Bargains galore!

Post by Teflon Jnr »

There having a big clear out throughout there stores as there shutting 5 shops and keeping 1 plus opening 1 in Manchester facing j&s in April apparrently.they've had signs up for 12 to 18 months saying opening soon theyve also had to take stock bikes etc to auction just to cover wages so all is not good but a lot of bargains to be had
Jesus rides a Harley and the devil wears prada

🇩🇪 🇧🇪 🇬🇧 🇮🇪 🇫🇷 🇮🇲 🇱🇺
dubber68

Post by dubber68 »

I'm very sorry to hear that. I used to drool over the bikes in their original small shop in Stavely too many years ago to count. I did think their bike stocks were looking low when I was in there.
I work to live. I live to ride. I ride to work, Ever felt like your going in circles.

Yamaha XT1200Z, Sertao, Herald 250, Xcountry & Vanvan

[IMG]http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj4 ... POINTS.jpg[/IMG
RH_SCOTLAND

Post by RH_SCOTLAND »

Perhaps if they didn't treat customers like idiots and have the customer service that is a shambles, they wouldn't be in this position.

I bought a bike from Claycross branch, would never darken their door again.
Some people are alive simply because its illegal to kill them....
HedgeHopper

Post by HedgeHopper »

Website sale link implies it’s just at the derby shop, anyone know if they are clearing out the Newport site?

Return to “CLOTHING”