Klim gloves?

Does my ass look big in these?
vRSG60

Re: Klim gloves?

Post by vRSG60 »

No armour like I say.
Only protection is padding.
Klim Powerxross gloves are primarily for snow sports I think.
Out On The Floor - Keep The Faith
Moo

Post by Moo »

I'd recommend trying them on and not buying blind, as they don't to be the same size across the range.

I have a pair of medium inversion pros which fit perfectly, but a pair of the Klim element gloves in medium were way too big and seemed to be made for bigger fingers.
BobH

Post by BobH »

Had two pairs of Adventure gloves but both gave up and linings became loose so impossible to put on if hands damp. Now have a pair of Quest but yet to use them, fingers crossed they fair better. Both pairs replaced by Klim through AS. It may be that heated grips have an impact on the glue for the GoreTex inners.
uturntony

Post by uturntony »

I like Klim gear and did have a pair of the Klim summer gloves until i lost one in Alaska.
Anyway, i use the BMW Winter Pro gloves (on my second pair as i lost one of them in Alaska too, don't ask) and a finer glove, IMO you wont get.
XTChris

Post by XTChris »

BobH wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:00 pm Had two pairs of Adventure gloves but both gave up and linings became loose so impossible to put on if hands damp. Now have a pair of Quest but yet to use them, fingers crossed they fair better. Both pairs replaced by Klim through AS. It may be that heated grips have an impact on the glue for the GoreTex inners.
I too have a pair of Klim's Adventure gloves. I have had mine for 9 months and the linings are loose and also the leather has worn through on the finger tips of the left hand index finger and thumb. I am just about to return these as this is pretty poor.
Andi_Archer

Post by Andi_Archer »

Looks a nice glove I might get round to purchasing a pair.
Size details from Sportsbikeshop

Return to “CLOTHING”