Klim Overland trousers

Does my ass look big in these?
BobH

Klim Overland trousers

Post by BobH »

Guys,

Anyone have a set of these? I like the Klim gear but can't get my Badlands on over my knee brace (yes did remove armour inserts :D ). I also tried the Traverse and Carlsbad but again just too tight. Was wondering :idea: if the old style Overlanders were any wider. If anyone has a pair and could measure the size at the knee it would be much appreciated. If anyone has a set of 34/6 trousers that they are not using, may be in the market if the measurements come good. Thanks again
aliwakeskate

Re: Klim Overland trousers

Post by aliwakeskate »

Unfortunately not. I've a pair of the overlanders and they won't fit over my leatt knee braces (with the armour removed). The dakars will though - loads of room for braces in those.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

BobH

Post by BobH »

Thanks aliwakeskate, have a set of the Dakars but have to add a waterpoof layer in winter. was looking to stick to one layer. But thanks for the update on the Overlanders, will use waterproof over trousers on top of the Dakars....
aliwakeskate

Post by aliwakeskate »

No worries Bob.

I thought the traverse trousers were designed to be slightly larger around the knee than the overlanders, almost like the dakars, so that they could take a knee brace? Maybe the newer version of the traverse have shrunk around the knee compared to the older version.

Return to “CLOTHING”