Tuzo adventure boots

Does my ass look big in these?
cowling

Tuzo adventure boots

Post by cowling »

FB_IMG_1497192426122.jpg
FB_IMG_1497192426122.jpg (26.72 KiB) Viewed 3335 times

Anyone used the tuzo adventure boots?

I have mx and trials boots and I'm after a cheap pair of adventure style boots, I understand more comfortable = less protection, I do like the forma and sidi adventure boots but can't justify the cost. Any feedback on these would be appreciated. Retail at £69.99 but on eBay for £39.99, look a bargain to me. Tried to put ebay link up, but can't sort it, but if u search ebay they'll come straight up, regards Neil.
Mosel Bikes

Re: Tuzo adventure boots

Post by Mosel Bikes »

Just ordered some Neil, so thanks (thumbs) . Was actually looking at them last week, when I was ordering some tyres for my son, when they were £69.99 on M&P's website (infact outwith Ebay, they still are). Thought they looked good for the higher price so I'll definately try them for £39.99.
We'll see.
Greyhound Racing .... don't bet, don't go - you bet, they die :cry:
Tonibe63

Post by Tonibe63 »

I bought a pair in 2013 after my Forma Trials boots split and I couldn't get another pair.
The Tuzo are very light and comfy for walking around in but they don't breath very well and after a couple of years started to let water in. Having said that the soles are still good and I will be wearing them again next month in Spain. Probably done about 20K miles in them including the Stella Rally, Alpine gravel roads plus The Picos and Pyrenees trails.
They are budget boots and nowhere near as rigid as my Forma Trials but the ankle protection feels ok without being restrictive.
I like them because when we park up and change in to walking boots they are just left sitting under the bike all day and no great loss if some scrote decides to nick them ...... mind you they would need a strong stomach :laugh: .
No good if you want your mates to say "nice boots mate" but .............
Open your eyes and you see what is in front of you, open your mind and you see a bigger picture but open your heart and you see a whole new World.
Zookman

Post by Zookman »

I bought a pair a few years ago, only got a year out of them before the buckle clips started coming away from the boot. Glued em back on, but it only lasted another month.
They were cheap at the time, about £30 ish.... but i now think they were crap and wouldn't buy them again.
Zookman

Post by Zookman »

A lot of the time, i wear the high ankle British Army boots. For the cost of about £60, you get Goretex lined, and Vibram soles.
Really comfortable and totally waterproof. They only lose out against mc boots in shin protection, but they are tougher, better made and have lasted longer than any mc boot i've ever bought.
cowling

Post by cowling »

Yeh Mike, they are £70 on m&p, and busters websites, but £40 in their ebay shop, seam a bargain, I did two weeks in Portugal in full on mx boots, these look a much better boot for that type of trip. They'll definitely be a bit more comfortable. Cheers for the quick replies boys, think I'll give them a try. (thumbs)

Return to “CLOTHING”