Why are jackets made for orangutans?

Does my ass look big in these?
Simon_100

Re: Why are jackets made for orangutans?

Post by Simon_100 »

Tramp wrote:Well.another jacket despatched back to whence it came as its only fit for a long armed orangutan...i have long arms as it is campared to my smaller than average chest size...
It's Darwinian adaptation Russ, the arms are developing to reach into you incredibly deep pockets - failing still by the look of it! :whistle:

Regs

Simon
Be sure to visit www.thespanishbiker.com the invaluable guide to motorcycling in Spain - plus guided rides, HISS Events* and off road touring support service

*Highly Informal Sojourns in Spain
zimtim

Post by zimtim »

Thinking about it did you try the jacket and adjust cuffs, with your gloves on and get into your riding position, you may find the sleeves may be longish but with adjustment and gear on they may ride up a bit

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
Tramp

Post by Tramp »

:ohmy: :huh: :whistle:

:P
hondated

Post by hondated »

Big Red wrote:I have a similar problem with motorcycle trousers. I know Im overweight but if I get the waist to fit the legs are so long the knee armour is below my knees. Im about 6ft tall but only have a 28in inside leg and weigh about 17 stone
I can relate to that BR I am 5' 10" with a 38" waist and have the same problem. Easier to get leathers to fit than textiles for some unknown reason.
Andi_Archer

Post by Andi_Archer »

It might be because Harley riders like leathers :whistle: :laugh:

Return to “CLOTHING”