MY NEW LEATHERS ARRIVED = TIME FOR POSING!

Does my ass look big in these?
LargeWayRound

Re: MY NEW LEATHERS ARRIVED = TIME FOR POSING!

Post by LargeWayRound »

c_unit wrote:
Nicoli wrote:
cozmo1589 wrote:Yawnnnnnnnnnnn
Is there really any need?

If the thread doesn't interest you, don't post
Is there really any need, just what i was asking myself. Is there really any need in your partner posting up pictures off her showing off her tits and then posting a link to a website where she is totally naked????
My 11 year old son who is a keen motor-crosser looks through this website and imagine my shock when i saw him looking at your girlfriend completely naked in some so called photo shoot????? Not really cricket is it?
I have removed the link ..
Nicoli

Post by Nicoli »

I was referring to the attitude involved. If a problem with the thread was raised, it would only have taken one polite comment to have it removed, as LWR has now done, rather than the derogatory ones used.

Before this spirals into a slagging match though, I do feel that locking is probably a good point as the light hearted point of the thread seems to have been lost on some members at this point. Mods had themselves been active in the thread and it seemed found no reason to lock it up until this point, I believe due to understanding that all the comments were tongue in cheek.

Mods, if any offence was taken then we apologise wholeheatedly, the thread started out as a light hearted one which most people seemed to take in their stride and not take too seriously. As with anything though, can't please everyone all of the time.

Please lock if necessary
LargeWayRound

Post by LargeWayRound »

Nicoli wrote:Mods had themselves been active in the thread and it seemed found no reason to lock it up until this point, I believe due to understanding that all the comments were tongue in cheek.

Please lock if necessary
I think the posting of the naughty link was bad.. I missed that :ohmy: as I have been busy and this thread was so busy , I fully understand where some members who have children would be slight peeved about the content of said link.. as soon as I viewed it and another member pointed it out , it was removed.

I do not think that the ABR wants to go down the nude girls sitting on bikes way, there lots of other magazines that do that !

I have locked this thread now .. to save any further issues.

Return to “CLOTHING”