Go Outdoors “Jet Boil” £30

The essential art of farkling.
Post Reply
vRSG60
Posts: 1708
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:32 pm
Location: Barrowford, Lancastershire.
Has thanked: 67 times
Been thanked: 65 times

Go Outdoors “Jet Boil” £30

Post by vRSG60 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:21 pm

Go Outdoors version of a Jetboil now £30
Big size can hold a 230g gas can

https://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/15908529/o ... t-15908529


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by vRSG60 on Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Out On The Floor - Keep The Faith

Adventure Bike Rider New Issue Out Now
MotoCP
Posts: 190
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:43 pm
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 103 times

Re: Go Outdoors “Jet Boil” £30

Post by MotoCP » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:52 pm

They’ve also got an Ultralite chair for £35.
I wonder if its any good?

https://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/15901561/o ... r-15901561

V-Rider
Posts: 891
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:51 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Go Outdoors “Jet Boil” £30

Post by V-Rider » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:42 am

MotoCP wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:52 pm
They’ve also got an Ultralite chair for £35.
I wonder if its any good?

https://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/15901561/o ... r-15901561
I've got this chair in red - works really well. Perfectly strong enough to hold my ample frame and the ground sheet works great - spreads the weight so the legs don't sink into soft ground.
"It is good to have an end to journey towards; but it is the journey that matters in the end."

Benson-1215
Posts: 278
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:43 pm
Location: Caerphilly
Has thanked: 158 times
Been thanked: 65 times

Re: Go Outdoors “Jet Boil” £30

Post by Benson-1215 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:54 pm

Discount code 10SEPT19 for an extra 10% off
:shock:
"I came into this world with nothing and with careful management
I still have most of it left'

MotoCP
Posts: 190
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:43 pm
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 103 times

Re: Go Outdoors “Jet Boil” £30

Post by MotoCP » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:19 pm

Cheers guys.

i’ve just picked up a chair and I’m chuffed it fits easily into my tank bag.

Hard to fault at £31.50 (incl the extra 10% off).

PatC
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue May 01, 2018 9:51 pm
Location: Deepest Wessex
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Go Outdoors “Jet Boil” £30

Post by PatC » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:45 pm

Thanks for the tip off. Picked up one of the chairs on Saturday morning, an absolute bargain at that price. Seems to be pretty well made and take my weight (fifteen stone) without a problem.

~ACP~
Posts: 827
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:48 pm
Has thanked: 129 times
Been thanked: 67 times

Re: Go Outdoors “Jet Boil” £30

Post by ~ACP~ » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:42 am

Planet X Bikes also do an identical one (bar the neoprene jacket) regularly for £30. There's a litre or 800ml version.

https://www.planetx.co.uk/i/q/CPFMSTR2O ... m---orange

User avatar
boboneleg
Posts: 4537
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:52 pm
Has thanked: 824 times
Been thanked: 559 times

Re: Go Outdoors “Jet Boil” £30

Post by boboneleg » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:04 am

~ACP~ wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:42 am
Planet X Bikes also do an identical one (bar the neoprene jacket) regularly for £30. There's a litre or 800ml version.

https://www.planetx.co.uk/i/q/CPFMSTR2O ... m---orange
Now why would you choose an orange one Andy, let me think now :lol:
one-legged adventurer

User avatar
zimtim
Posts: 2367
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:01 am
Has thanked: 506 times
Been thanked: 418 times

Re: Go Outdoors “Jet Boil” £30

Post by zimtim » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:35 am

boboneleg wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:04 am
~ACP~ wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:42 am
Planet X Bikes also do an identical one (bar the neoprene jacket) regularly for £30. There's a litre or 800ml version.

https://www.planetx.co.uk/i/q/CPFMSTR2O ... m---orange
Now why would you choose an orange one Andy, let me think now :lol:
Bob he's more a Strawberry blonde than orange 😜😜😆
It is easier to defend yourself against a thousand enemies, than it is to defend against one backstabbing friend

Post Reply

Return to “ACCESSORIES”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 87 guests