Keeping abreast of the latest accessories...

The essential art of farkling.
daveuprite

Keeping abreast of the latest accessories...

Post by daveuprite »

Well I found that my Acerbis bar-mounted tool bag had developed a few rips and tears, so time for a replacement.

Tracie and I went shopping in St Junien for something cheaper and just as effective.

It didn't take long to find this:

I made a bit of a boob with the first fit but after a bit of tittilating and several fumbles I went for bust and managed a hands on approach to the problem. It now crosses the heart of my bike and lifts and supports the front end with bra-vado.

The real challenge was breaking the new look to 'Peter the Beta', who had previously beaten his chest at the manly enduro mudplugging he had been faced with. Now he had to embrace his new MGBGT transformation and accept his/her new role as a Trans Beta. It went quite well, considering. Petra has accepted the surgery and is listening to K D Lang even as I write. She is even discussing the move to a diesel engine.

Any suggestions for further transmorphications would be most welcome, budget withstanding...
Wonkyconk

Re: Keeping abreast of the latest accessories...

Post by Wonkyconk »

Needs a couple of bleed nipples
chunky butt

Post by chunky butt »

daveuprite wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:03 pm Well I found that my Acerbis bar-mounted tool bag had developed a few rips and tears, so time for a replacement.

Tracie and I went shopping in St Junien for something cheaper and just as effective.

It didn't take long to find this:

I made a bit of a boob with the first fit but after a bit of tittilating and several fumbles I went for bust and managed a hands on approach to the problem. It now crosses the heart of my bike and lifts and supports the front end with bra-vado.

The real challenge was breaking the new look to 'Peter the Beta', who had previously beaten his chest at the manly enduro mudplugging he had been faced with. Now he had to embrace his new MGBGT transformation and accept his/her new role as a Trans Beta. It went quite well, considering. Petra has accepted the surgery and is listening to K D Lang even as I write. She is even discussing the move to a diesel engine.

Any suggestions for further transmorphications would be most welcome, budget withstanding...
Looks like you've made a right tit of yourself there Dave :lol:
Craig-SM

Post by Craig-SM »

You just look a right tit! Come to think of it a left one too
daveuprite

Post by daveuprite »

Lots of room inside too. I can get about 36 C-spanners in there.

Spike941

Post by Spike941 »

Mam that looks good. Big enough to get a couple of small puppies in I should imagine. Tried marketing it yet? Adventure guys are really into these multi-use gadgets. “This time next year Rodney” and all that. Good luck with the venture.
daveuprite

Post by daveuprite »

Spike941 wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:13 am Mam that looks good. Big enough to get a couple of small puppies in I should imagine. Tried marketing it yet? Adventure guys are really into these multi-use gadgets. “This time next year Rodney” and all that. Good luck with the venture.
Thanks Spike. Glad that someone can see the potential in it. All this expensive Wolfman / Givi / Touratech stuff is so bland. If only they went polkadot or maybe leopardskin and added some glamour to their products they'd be on to something I'm sure.

I may expand the range soon to include a top box:

Return to “ACCESSORIES”