Handle bar bag

The essential art of farkling.
WIBO

Re: Handle bar bag

Post by WIBO »

No problem...... Just bear in mind if they'll be too wide to wrap around a standard cross brace pad?

As stated, they're fine with the thickness of a spare tube there. My remit here is that there's not the same amount of rain as in the UK so doesn't really need to be waterproof for my use?

I think they were only about €12 each.

There might even be other bicycle down tube type ones from memory.

:D

Will It Buff Out?
tuftywhite

Post by tuftywhite »

chunky butt wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:47 pm
tuftywhite wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:00 pm I have a Wunderlich one which I've hardly used if you're interested.

£45 posted?
Cheers tufty.....didn't realise wunderlich made so many different bags, which one have you got.

Having trouble getting a link to actually point to the right page. If you look up the media handlebar bag on Adventurebikeshop.co.uk, that'll be the one. Not sure I can find the shoulder strap anymore but I can look!
chunky butt

Post by chunky butt »

tuftywhite wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:03 pm
tuftywhite wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:00 pm I have a Wunderlich one which I've hardly used if you're interested.

£45 posted?
Cheers tufty.....didn't realise wunderlich made so many different bags, which one have you got.

Having trouble getting a link to actually point to the right page. If you look up the media handlebar bag on Adventurebikeshop.co.uk, that'll be the one. Not sure I can find the shoulder strap anymore but I can look!
You have a pm
tuftywhite

Post by tuftywhite »

chunky butt wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:06 pm
tuftywhite wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:03 pm

£45 posted?

You have a pm
Not seen it yet? :-)

Return to “ACCESSORIES”