Touratech Price List .... sounds simple huh?

The essential art of farkling.
Mosel Bikes

Touratech Price List .... sounds simple huh?

Post by Mosel Bikes »

Right, having difficulties peeps and looking for direction from you good folk on here who are far more able than me ....
I recently bought a Tenere, with a shit-load of TT stuff on it, some of which I don't need and will be looking to sell on (bike was 'right' and local). I'm trying to gauge the prices I should be asking, so decided to take a look at what TT's current prices are - maybe a simple 'price list' on their website? Talk about chasing your tail. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I couldn't find any such thing or anything that resembled it. Indeed, I thought their website was a complete waste of time and it simply left me frustrated. :angry:

So, can anyone point me in the right direction? so my tired and limited old brain can see at a glance what their prices are for each bit of kit.
For information, I'm looking for prices on the following:
- Complete Zega Pro II luggage set (that's mounting racks/plate/panniers/top box/inners/bottle plates and straps)
- bespoke Tenere tool box (mounted on inside of rear pannier rack - bike has single sided exhaust)

Hope someone can help.
Once I have a guide, I'll be posting in the for sale section, should anyone be interested. I'll also have a look on Ebay, just in case anything like-for-like is on sale there.
Thanks.
Ten3.jpg
Ten3.jpg (80.3 KiB) Viewed 3341 times
Ten4.jpg
Ten4.jpg (75.38 KiB) Viewed 3341 times
Greyhound Racing .... don't bet, don't go - you bet, they die :cry:
Mosel Bikes

Re: Touratech Price List .... sounds simple huh?

Post by Mosel Bikes »

A quick look on Ebay shows little or nothing by way of used like-for-like kit, but new complete set with the accessories would seem to come in at around £1500!! :woohoo: eek
Might be a bargain for someone when I bottom-out a price.
Oop North John

Post by Oop North John »

I had problems with their site a while back, is this any help:
https://shop.touratech.co.uk/vehicle-eq ... oifQ%3D%3D
Mosel Bikes

Post by Mosel Bikes »

Many thanks ONJ, that's what I was looking for. Despite searching on XT660Z Tenere, my browser never brought up that bike-specific list. Those Zega Pro II panniers and rack prices at £950, confirm to me that when you add the rear carrier plate/case/inner/tool box/bottle holders/straps/etc, it would indeed come in around the £1500 mark.
Mine are 'as new', still with original shipping boxes and receipts, a dozen keys and a few spare locks.Will post in for sale soon, after taking some pictures.
Thanks again, appreciate it (thumbs)
cowling

Post by cowling »

Lovely looking 660z there Mike, looks like it came with some very expensive add ons, it scares me the price of some motorbike accessories, but I suppose if you want quality, mine came with full yamaha hard luggage which I sold on as I wanted soft luggage, I'd have been interested if my Tenere was just road going, good luck with the sale mate, I bet someone is going to get a bargain. The inner mounted tool box looks ace.
Oop North John

Post by Oop North John »

Mosel Bikes wrote:Thanks again, appreciate it (thumbs)
Pleased to help, I went through the steps of "vehicle equipment" and then added Yamaha and XT660Z in the search filters for select motobike, and then searched.

For entertainment, see how much the same kit would be if bought in Germany ;)
simonw

Post by simonw »

Oop North John wrote:For entertainment, see how much the same kit would be if bought in Germany ;)
Only do that if you're not actually looking to buy, otherwise you'll feel pretty pissed off!

My TT DL1000 crash bars were shipped from Germany according to the labels, and consequently I had to wait a while for them to arrive. But I couldn't buy them direct from Germany - had to buy from TT UK. Now, it might be fair enough to have to pay a different price because of the relative economic conditions of respective countries, but where your country franchise doesn't stock an item and it's drop-shipped from overseas, the (considerable) premium is completely unjustified.
Brenhden

Post by Brenhden »

That is a very cool tool box :)
And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.

Suzuki DR200 Djebel.
🇬🇧🇫🇷🇧🇪🇱🇺🇪🇸🇬🇷🇩🇪
Mosel Bikes

Post by Mosel Bikes »

cowling wrote:Lovely looking 660z there Mike, looks like it came with some very expensive add ons, it scares me the price of some motorbike accessories, but I suppose if you want quality, mine came with full yamaha hard luggage which I sold on as I wanted soft luggage, I'd have been interested if my Tenere was just road going, good luck with the sale mate, I bet someone is going to get a bargain. The inner mounted tool box looks ace.
Thanks Neil.
Going to sell the luggage for the same reason - I prefer soft luggage options + the only tool box I need is my ADAC card!Mind, you can see why it costs top dollar, it's so well made. Will also be selling the Tourtaec low seat, as I'm going to get the original seat done like Chris's, as I prefer the bike 'higher' and two sets of lowering doglegs, low and medium and return to stock.
Keep looking at your Tiger mind. If you still have it when I next see you, would be good to have a little try, as I've never ridden one before and wonder how it compares to the Tenere, given I only use the Ten for road riding and the Tiger would be the same, as I have the WR250F for off-roading + I'm not sure I'll do the dirt anymore, given my recent health issues - maybe too risky at my age!!
All the best, Mike
Emf#53

Post by Emf#53 »

Mosel Bikes wrote:
cowling wrote:Lovely looking 660z there Mike, looks like it came with some very expensive add ons, it scares me the price of some motorbike accessories, but I suppose if you want quality, mine came with full yamaha hard luggage which I sold on as I wanted soft luggage, I'd have been interested if my Tenere was just road going, good luck with the sale mate, I bet someone is going to get a bargain. The inner mounted tool box looks ace.
Thanks Neil.
Going to sell the luggage for the same reason - I prefer soft luggage options + the only tool box I need is my ADAC card!Mind, you can see why it costs top dollar, it's so well made. Will also be selling the Tourtaec low seat, as I'm going to get the original seat done like Chris's, as I prefer the bike 'higher' and two sets of lowering doglegs, low and medium and return to stock.
Keep looking at your Tiger mind. If you still have it when I next see you, would be good to have a little try, as I've never ridden one before and wonder how it compares to the Tenere, given I only use the Ten for road riding and the Tiger would be the same, as I have the WR250F for off-roading + I'm not sure I'll do the dirt anymore, given my recent health issues - maybe too risky at my age!!
All the best, Mike
I've got the Touratech low seat on my 800GS and I really rate it - blooming expensive for a seat! but very comfy :)

Return to “ACCESSORIES”