ARD cases ???

The essential art of farkling.
RandG

ARD cases ???

Post by RandG »

Does anyone know what the situation is with ARD cases. Seems from the site the fella has, for now anyway, stopped trading and I've got quite an issue with mine that needs remedied.
sledgegreen

Re: ARD cases ???

Post by sledgegreen »

I don't know anything more than appears in the notice on the site but, having read the notice on his site I don't think your post accurately represents the situation.

The notice on the site down't say that he has ceased trading; it says that he is taking a sabbatical. He won't be taking any new orders, but will continue to fulfil existing orders. Most importantly for you, he says that "existing clients can still get in touch at: [email protected] if they have any product queries that need attention".

Have you tried contacting him at that e-mail address?
RandG

Post by RandG »

Roger got back to me fairly quickly with my original email but haven't heard back from him since then, so will wait til the start of the week and email him again (thumbs)
Chalky723

Post by Chalky723 »

He was great helping me out with a solution - give him time ref the reply, when I was dealing with him he was very busy with an order for race cars - working all hours, so the "ardcase" email may not be monitored too closely until he's got a free moment!

D
RandG

Post by RandG »

He replied to my initial email within ten minutes, but heard nothing since, I'll leave it a couple of days.
Chalky723

Post by Chalky723 »

Same for me, I sent a "nudge" mail a day or 2 later & he replied, like I said - he may only be checking it occasionally.

D
Playgame123

play game

Post by Playgame123 »

You get the most songs to join the latest free converter video to mp3 most people exited to connect the online this youtube to mp4 app so you download the most songs and create he full entertainment thanks for the share this information.

Return to “ACCESSORIES”