Enduristan Monsoon 3 & XS Base Pack

The essential art of farkling.
Carelw

Enduristan Monsoon 3 & XS Base Pack

Post by Carelw »

Question specific to Enduristan Monsoon 3 pannier bags & XS Base Pack (My mind is set on this brand and setup).

The XS Base pack come in 6.5L or 12L fitted on top of 30L pannier bag. I like the smaller bag 6.5L (it just looks nicer setup on the pannier bag), however I am worried that I will regret not having the additional 5.5L capacity per base pack per pannier. I will also be using a 51L Tornadao 2 duffel bag.

I have never had a full set of soft luggage. I want to tour Africa for 10 or 12 days. (camping) Will I have enough bag capacity or am I going to regret not having the additional 2x5.5L of the larger base pack?

Your input will be appreciated.
kito

Re: Enduristan Monsoon 3 & XS Base Pack

Post by kito »

The 51L duffel alone is enough alone for a 12 day camping trip. I used 2 x 30L bags for a 12 month trip round South America without issue . Last year I used 2x 22L bags with tent on top . My next big trip I'm looking to take some 15L bags
PaulinBont

Post by PaulinBont »

Carelw wrote:Question specific to Enduristan Monsoon 3 pannier bags & XS Base Pack (My mind is set on this brand and setup).

The XS Base pack come in 6.5L or 12L fitted on top of 30L pannier bag. I like the smaller bag 6.5L (it just looks nicer setup on the pannier bag), however I am worried that I will regret not having the additional 5.5L capacity per base pack per pannier. I will also be using a 51L Tornadao 2 duffel bag.

I have never had a full set of soft luggage. I want to tour Africa for 10 or 12 days. (camping) Will I have enough bag capacity or am I going to regret not having the additional 2x5.5L of the larger base pack?

Your input will be appreciated.
Enduristan is on my shortlist ( along with the new Givi Gravel T range and the new Kriega Overland when they come out in March.

I'll be interested in the set-up you eventually plump for (thumbs)
Carelw

Post by Carelw »

Eventually ordered the Monsoon 3 pannier bags, 2x6.5L XS base packs and 51L Tornado 2 duffle bag.

The 6.5L XS base packs just look so much better than the 12L on the panniers. I am sure I will have enough packing space not to miss the lost space of the 12L.
Skyliner

Post by Skyliner »

Another option is one Im seriously considering.

Mosko Moto R80
Maljones

Post by Maljones »

Had the 51lt roll bag for a while it's been totally waterproof just stumped up for the tank bag and panniers I'm sure they'll be the same
IMG_0900.JPG
IMG_0900.JPG (63.66 KiB) Viewed 1928 times
gbags

Post by gbags »

Skyliner wrote:Another option is one Im seriously considering.

Mosko Moto R80
Mosko are good quality though mine are mounted on pannier racks. Very tough though, great kit.

Return to “ACCESSORIES”