A sensitive subject

The essential art of farkling.
moto al
Posts: 10887
Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:24 pm
Been thanked: 2 times

A sensitive subject

Post by moto al » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:37 am

In chat with the someone at the hiss , the subject of a sore bum on a long motorcycle trip , I mentioned I never go without the product below . Well worth trying.
image_2015-09-21-8.jpg
image_2015-09-21-8.jpg (36.38 KiB) Viewed 226 times
(thumbs) (thumbs)
moto al

Adventure Bike Rider New Issue Out Now
BIG DON
Posts: 381
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:36 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: A sensitive subject

Post by BIG DON » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:46 am

B)

Al this product has been going around for some time even in bike reviews " I haven't tried it myself so can't endorse it" :whistle:

orignal-powder_med.png
orignal-powder_med.png (94.44 KiB) Viewed 226 times

User avatar
SHarper
Posts: 869
Joined: Wed May 08, 2013 8:18 am
Location: Sheffield
Has thanked: 90 times
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: A sensitive subject

Post by SHarper » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:52 am

moto al wrote:In chat with the someone at the hiss , the subject of a sore bum on a long motorcycle trip , I mentioned I never go without the product below . Well worth trying.
image_2015-09-21-8.jpg
(thumbs) (thumbs)
Did you get that off Skippy?

I've said it before and I'll say it again, giving your arse/inner thighs a once over with the beard trimmer/shaver eliminates that 'plucked' feeling.

Brenhden
Posts: 5643
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:51 pm
Has thanked: 669 times
Been thanked: 423 times

Re: A sensitive subject

Post by Brenhden » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:56 am

I use a seat concepts seat and spend lots of time standing up so its not a problem. (thumbs)
And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.

Honda CRF250 Rally.
🇬🇧🇫🇷🇧🇪🇱🇺🇪🇸🇬🇷🇩🇪

daytona-supersport
Posts: 2321
Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 4:56 pm

Re: A sensitive subject

Post by daytona-supersport » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:09 am

I met a lovely chap once that assured me that a good dollop of KY gel works just fine for him. :whistle:

gland
Posts: 280
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:59 pm

Re: A sensitive subject

Post by gland » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:12 am

moto al wrote:In chat with the someone at the hiss , the subject of a sore bum on a long motorcycle trip , I mentioned I never go without the product below . Well worth trying.
image_2015-09-21-8.jpg
(thumbs) (thumbs)
AAh magic cream known as Smug cream amongst my biking mates (thumbs)

steve172
Posts: 950
Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:03 pm
Location: Dumbarton, Scotland
Has thanked: 3 times
Contact:

Re: A sensitive subject

Post by steve172 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:29 am

I used to always use Butt'r when cycling, but may try this on the moto and see how it fairs on a long jaunt.

Nicoli
Posts: 985
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:56 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: A sensitive subject

Post by Nicoli » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:34 am

daytona-supersport wrote:I met a lovely chap once that assured me that a good dollop of KY gel works just fine for him. :whistle:
That was meant to be a private piece of advice damnit..... :whistle:

daytona-supersport
Posts: 2321
Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 4:56 pm

Re: A sensitive subject

Post by daytona-supersport » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:42 am

steve172 wrote:I used to always use Butt'r when cycling, but may try this on the moto and see how it fairs on a long jaunt.
That's just perv. I can see you now in your weekend lycra tighties shoving a quarter pound of butter down your crack. :woohoo: :laugh:

Not straight from the fridge surely. That would take a while to mould to shape on a cold day.

This could be a really good advert for using margarine. Spreads better on the bum. (thumbs)

steve172
Posts: 950
Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:03 pm
Location: Dumbarton, Scotland
Has thanked: 3 times
Contact:

Re: A sensitive subject

Post by steve172 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:57 am

daytona-supersport wrote:
steve172 wrote:I used to always use Butt'r when cycling, but may try this on the moto and see how it fairs on a long jaunt.
That's just perv. I can see you now in your weekend lycra tighties shoving a quarter pound of butter down your crack. :woohoo: :laugh:

Not straight from the fridge surely. That would take a while to mould to shape on a cold day.

This could be a really good advert for using margarine. Spreads better on the bum. (thumbs)
:laugh:

Should have used the full name...
https://chamoisbuttr.com/

Mostly to prevent chafing but not sure that is much of a problem on a moto.

Post Reply

Return to “ACCESSORIES”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: P4ulie and 36 guests