ear plugs-doyou or dont you

The essential art of farkling.
BIKERBAZ

Re: ear plugs-doyou or dont you

Post by BIKERBAZ »

for all i have crap hearing i still use earplugs they do still help , and help to keep the wind noise downe. we were never told nowt about loud nioses in the good old 60,s when i were a lad, or shooting big guns and working in noisey ship-yards and as a result i now have very poor hearing. so use ear plugs they do werk or u may end up with crap hearing. take it from one who is sufering.
take care bikerbaz.
be.mac.
Mad Cow

Post by Mad Cow »

I rode for twenty odd years without plugs and have become a bit mutton as a result. Decided I had to stop the decline six years ago and tried foam disposals. Hated them at first but now wouldn't ride without them.

I currently use Peltor Next Solar £24.99 for a box of 200 from Screwfix

http://www.screwfix.com/p/peltor-next-s ... airs/28317
Tony AKA MAD COW

KTM 1090 Adventure R

KTM 450 EXC Rally

MY BLOG
Jelly

Post by Jelly »

I've tried em a few times in the past but found them irritating.

Plus whenever I took my lid off they would fall to the ground and i'd be putting tarmac back in my ears along with the ear plug. :S
"The distant echo of faraway voices boarding far away trains,

To take them home to the ones that they love and who love them forever......."
Sleepy

Post by Sleepy »

Jelly wrote:I've tried em a few times in the past but found them irritating.

Plus whenever I took my lid off they would fall to the ground and i'd be putting tarmac back in my ears along with the ear plug. :S
:laugh: My wife had the same problem with them falling out.. was just a case of not getting them in far enough..
Selous

Post by Selous »

I use foam ear plugs, how ever not everyone realise there are different sized plugs as I have a small ear canal, I also mark them on the base with a L & R so i make sure no chance of cross ear infection.
I wear plugs most :whistle: the time due to the low noise it is know to cause deafness

We are the Pilgrims, master; we shall go Always a little further: it may be Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow, Across that angry or that glimmering sea.

Artificers Masonic Motorcycle Association

http://www.amma-uk.com

Return to “ACCESSORIES”