New Soft Panniers

The essential art of farkling.
deksawyer

New Soft Panniers

Post by deksawyer »

After preordering this months ago, waiting on what seemed like an age, then waiting another age when the parcel was held by HRMC, the Mosko Moto Back Country 35 panniers have finally landed in my hands.

First thoughts were how bulletproof they seemed to be made, and well thought out too. The mounting system is genius as well - once the smaller panel is bolted to your frames, the rest just slides down, turn the latch to close it and the pannier is on. The overall size seems spot on as well, but I'll find out when I actually need to pack them. I received 2 Molle storage pouches as well, which add another 6L or so each and can carry a hydration bladder (with built in opening for spout) or 2 x 1L MSR fuel bottles etc.

They cost me £430 inc. delivery from the USA and inc. the VAT/Handling charges as well.

Here's a few pics (they're actually mounted the wrong way round in this pic, but I didn't have the other one unpacked):

bimota

Re: New Soft Panniers

Post by bimota »

look good. (thumbs) (thumbs)
FMFox

Post by FMFox »

I saw these at HU California a couple of weeks back, they had a trade stand.

They really look the buisness, I want a set.

currently traveling the world on a CCM SR40
Harty

Post by Harty »

I'm holding out for the rackless panniers, a bit like the GiantLoop but more practical

http://www.moskomoto.com/rackless-pannier-duffle.html
.....eat my dirt!

Return to “ACCESSORIES”