Garmin eMap Software for Mac

The essential art of farkling.
OB1

Post by OB1 »

I bought a Garmin eMap (along with a Touratech mount) off eBay a while back and I'm now getting round to working out how it all works. I'm not 100% sure about this but it seems to come with just North America preinstalled on the unit and the card that came with it has specific maps for Greece.

Can anyone recommend the best software to use with a Mac so that I can download and install UK or European specific maps to the unit?

Once I get this sorted, I just need to work out what it does and how to use it! :blink: :woohoo:
A • AND • B • CDN • CH • CN • CY • CYM • CZ • D • DK • E • EST • ET • F • FIN • GR • HK • HR • I • IL • IRL • L • LT • LV • M • N • N-IRL • NL • P • PL • Q • RSM • S • SCO • SCV • SLO • TR • USA • YU
justrtw.com
Kelvyn

Post by Kelvyn »

Not sure about that model

My limited advice would be basecamp
Uk maps- toastytalker
Fern

Re: Garmin eMap Software for Mac

Post by Fern »

ditto-sih

basecamp for routeplanning, and http://garmin.openstreetmap.nl/ for maps of the whole world, I used these from UK to India, and were all reliable apart from some strange places in China and Iran..
Mike54

Re: Garmin eMap Software for Mac

Post by Mike54 »

OB, I might have the greece card off you if you fancy selling it - depends on whats on it really

Return to “ACCESSORIES”