BMW DIN adaptor advice

The essential art of farkling.
P4ulie

BMW DIN adaptor advice

Post by P4ulie »

I'm wondering what you guys use. I want an adaptor from normal cigarette charger to BMW / Triumph DIN.

Something like this one
WUN_2024583C.jpg
WUN_2024583C.jpg (7.1 KiB) Viewed 1340 times
I don't want an extra lead as the charge point is on the dash itself & because I will change sat nav / phone charger between bikes don't want to faff wiring in adaptors. This is ideal but at £12 + £3.50 postage not exactly a bargain. I've had a look on fleabay but obviously putting in the wrong search criteria as can't find similar :(

Any ideas?

Ta muchly
With enough profanity, you can accomplish anything
VR_Rider

Re: BMW DIN adaptor advice

Post by VR_Rider »

P4ulie wrote:I'm wondering what you guys use. I want an adaptor from normal cigarette charger to BMW / Triumph DIN.

Something like this one
WUN_2024583C.jpg
I don't want an extra lead as the charge point is on the dash itself & because I will change sat nav / phone charger between bikes don't want to faff wiring in adaptors. This is ideal but at £12 + £3.50 postage not exactly a bargain. I've had a look on fleabay but obviously putting in the wrong search criteria as can't find similar :(

Any ideas?

Ta muchly
You can just get the ding socket plug which you can than chop of the standard cig socket attachment and wire in. Obviously this is only ok if you know how to do it, and only want to use the item on the bike.

We sell them at the BM deaeler I work for on sundays, I'll see if I can get a part number so you can see if you can get them cheaper someowhere.
sparks

Post by sparks »

Pm sent

Adam
davsato

Post by davsato »

vehiclewiringproducts.co.uk do a good selection, you could put a full sized cigarette socket extension inside your top box, then you can charge what you like in the dry
Dave

Return to “ACCESSORIES”