Nice to see the police on the side of the criminal again

The Things We Ride
blue bus

Re: Nice to see the police on the side of the criminal again

Post by blue bus »

Do we know if the bike was ok ,Hannah jones given 18 months sentence running into the rear of a motor on M61 resulting into the death of 12 year old girl, she had been clock at 90mph , fled the scene and had no insurance , so this woman getting 14 years dont seem right when the police have to chase a moped/motorcycle that will not stop i see no problem them ramming them because i will bet it stolen, just my view
Spike941

Post by Spike941 »

So ignoring any other possibilities as to why someone might not stop for the police, not sure they should act as judge and jury, in the heat of a pursuit, and potentially take the life of a suspect, or that of an innocent passer by. Imagine the rider losing control of the suspected stolen moped on impact, and running into a pram. Probably not the best outcome, even if the moped turned out to be stolen. 🤔
blue bus

Post by blue bus »

Spike941 wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:39 am So ignoring any other possibilities as to why someone might not stop for the police, not sure they should act as judge and jury, in the heat of a pursuit, and potentially take the life of a suspect, or that of an innocent passer by. Imagine the rider losing control of the suspected stolen moped on impact, and running into a pram. Probably not the best outcome, even if the moped turned out to be stolen. 🤔
sorry mate dont agree, what if bike was stolen and they were riding like a dick and hit a pram or innocent passer by

Return to “BIKES”