Sur-Ron Bikes

The Things We Ride
Scott_rider

Re: Sur-Ron Bikes

Post by Scott_rider »

Asgard wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:43 pm
Scott_rider wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:13 pm I like the look of that 8-) .

The Bultaco Brinco R has also had a good review...and I believe you don't have to pedal it, you can just use the throttle so it's quite stealthy...

https://www.motorcyclenews.com/news/fir ... o%20pedal.
Rear hub motor, massive unsprung weight will mean the rear suspension will be shite, mid motor is the way to go
Yes, of course. I assumed it was mid drive but clearly not.
Suzuki GSX-S1000F...the KTM 450 EXC-R has gone
Peirre

Post by Peirre »

Around here they’re the #1 choice of chavs & thieves, and because of this they’re cop magnets
Mosel Bikes

Post by Mosel Bikes »

Good point. Where's 'around here'?.
I can't remember that last time I saw a police officer or vehicle here in Northumberland, but legality is important to me.
Greyhound Racing .... don't bet, don't go - you bet, they die :cry:
Peirre

Post by Peirre »

Mosel Bikes wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:10 am Good point. Where's 'around here'?.
I can't remember that last time I saw a police officer or vehicle here in Northumberland, but legality is important to me.
Here in South Yorkshire the police have a dedicated off road bike team of around 12 bikes inc T7’s, who actively ride their bikes off-road around the areas where antisocial bike riding occurs, and inevitably find stolen bikes and Surons being ridden by people wearing masks etc
Peirre

Post by Peirre »

Peirre wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:07 pm
Mosel Bikes wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:10 am Good point. Where's 'around here'?.
Here = South Yorkshire the police have a dedicated off road bike team of around 12 bikes inc T7’s, who actively ride their bikes off-road around the areas where antisocial bike riding occurs, and inevitably find stolen bikes and Surons being ridden by people wearing masks etc. the team has a social media presence which allows members of the public to report incidents of anti social behaviour

Return to “BIKES”