Benelli ?

The Things We Ride
daveuprite

Benelli ?

Post by daveuprite »

Just spotted this, which is new to me:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Benelli-Leon ... SwHwVeZ-QP

Like a kind of cheap and cheerful version of Ducati's Scrambler perhaps? Might be the kind of thing that would appeal to some on this forum ?
Richard Simpson Mark II

Re: Benelli ?

Post by Richard Simpson Mark II »

Made in China...interesting to see how the Chinese are getting bigger and better.
bill_qaz

Post by bill_qaz »

Today, the company is fully owned by Qianjiang Group, and is one of 10 branches of Qianjiang. Benelli is purely designed and manufactured in China since 2005.
Tonibe63

Post by Tonibe63 »

It's been out for a couple of years as 17" wheels but the trail was added later with the 19" front.
I've sat on one a couple of times at a dealers as I liked the scrambler/vanvan style but the weight really put me off so didn't bother test riding it.
They also do a custom which again I liked the look of but the unusual footrest position didn't appeal.
Open your eyes and you see what is in front of you, open your mind and you see a bigger picture but open your heart and you see a whole new World.
mark vb

Post by mark vb »

Love the Lion model sitting on the front of the front fender :lol: ! I wonder what other manufacturers would put there if this catches on.... ?!

Return to “BIKES”