The Things We Ride
PHILinFRANCE

Re: Chunky challenge

Post by PHILinFRANCE »

looking good big man 8-)
daveuprite

Post by daveuprite »

The tank's not right Steve. You will definitely need another one, handmade by Aborigines out of pygmy kangaroo scrotums. Bargain at 800 dollars....
chunky butt

Post by chunky butt »

PHILinFRANCE wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:08 pm looking good big man 8-)
Cheers buddy, auxiliary wiring still to do ;)
chunky butt

Post by chunky butt »

daveuprite wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:42 pm The tank's not right Steve. You will definitely need another one, handmade by Aborigines out of pygmy kangaroo scrotums. Bargain at 800 dollars....
It's got two pygmy tanks as it is :lol:
chunky butt

Post by chunky butt »

Nico-D wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:01 pm Sounds good Steve, be interested to hear how it compares to tenner lady, a fair bit lighter and more manageable I imagine.

Consolidate, yes that's a good plan, you have quite a collection now :lol:
Only did a short run nick, feels a lot lighter, about the same get up and go, not as comfy, even with Tony archer seat which is huge improvement over stock, still very tall tip toes that's with lowered seat and suspension and I'm 5'10.....but still early days. So far I like it, will take it off road and report back.
Nico-D

Post by Nico-D »

chunky butt wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:47 pm
Nico-D wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:01 pm Sounds good Steve, be interested to hear how it compares to tenner lady, a fair bit lighter and more manageable I imagine.

Only did a short run nick, feels a lot lighter, about the same get up and go, not as comfy, even with Tony archer seat which is huge improvement over stock, still very tall tip toes that's with lowered seat and suspension and I'm 5'10.....but still early days. So far I like it, will take it off road and report back.
Still tall ! No good for little me then :lol: I like what I've heard about the new Yam T7, . You're going to ABR rally ? , had you thought about booking a test ride ?
https://www.adventurebikerider.com/foru ... 19&t=48916
chunky butt

Post by chunky butt »

Nico-D wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:50 pm
chunky butt wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:47 pm

Still tall ! No good for little me then :lol: I like what I've heard about the new Yam T7, . You're going to ABR rally ? , had you thought about booking a test ride ?
https://www.adventurebikerider.com/foru ... 19&t=48916
Sorry Nick, think she gonna be tall for you, your welcome come round and try. Yep off to rally with pif, and am looking to get test ride, although with so many going think it will be unlikely......got a soft spot for yam tens, just think there all good lookers. Now if I could find an early nineties 600 ten, in blue ;) :D

Return to “BIKES”