Thoroughly enjoyable/balanced review of Enfield Himalayan

The Things We Ride
willywombat64

Thoroughly enjoyable/balanced review of Enfield Himalayan

Post by willywombat64 »

Really enjoyed everide's review this morning .he has a lovely gentle but informative way with words and the footage is always wonderful too.Get a brew, sit back and relax
https://youtu.be/NQwA5t8cnkE
Brenhden

Re: Thoroughly enjoyable/balanced review of Enfield Himalayan

Post by Brenhden »

Certainly gentle and thorough. Thanks for sharing. :D
And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.

Suzuki DR200 Djebel.
πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡«πŸ‡·πŸ‡§πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡±πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ͺπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¬πŸ‡·πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ
willywombat64

Post by willywombat64 »

Tbh it was one of the best all round non biased reviews I 've ever seen .No bull or Macho talk ..covers most points a nicely rounded summary as well as pleasing to the eye.Everide always comes across as a truly decent bloke ..at least from my viewpoint and he doesn't have to rely on loud music and constant superlatives to get his points across which is refreshing in today's over marketed world.
Barftone

Post by Barftone »

Now there are some fantastic trails! Good vid and I agree with most of it. The only thing I would challenge is that a DRZ is a better road bike. Obviously tyres and gearing make a difference but I would say the Himma is more stable and rides much lower.
frenchy3

Post by frenchy3 »

Barftone wrote: ↑Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:16 pm Now there are some fantastic trails! Good vid and I agree with most of it. The only thing I would challenge is that a DRZ is a better road bike. Obviously tyres and gearing make a difference but I would say the Himma is more stable and rides much lower.
I agree the DRZ doesn,t make a great road bike it is tall and not heavy enough to feel well planted on the road,the suspension is great for off road but a bit soft for on road. It can get a bit skittish at higher speeds. I had a Harley Davidson MT350 which was a better bike on the road(similar to the Enfield) but a bit of a handfull off road.

Return to β€œBIKES”