Choices, choices....

The Things We Ride
Helicoptermanr22

Re: Choices, choices....

Post by Helicoptermanr22 »

Hmmm tough decisions. Ive had the AT 2016 model and a great bike. If the only thing is maybe comford, adjust the seat or give it to seat concepts as it really is a good bike now they jave sorted rusty spoke syndrome.

The BMW f800 is a fab bike really. Or wait for the 850 but your gonna be out of time with your pcp ending .

Fowlers Bristol have 2013 Tenere 1200 brand new new. Think its pretty cheap.

I Currently have the XT660R and loving it. But ma ling way off to what your looking at, it crossed between a XR400 and GS8.

I will be looking at. T7 defo
kevinthetank

Post by kevinthetank »

Thanks all,
My S10 is a later model and to be honest, every time I get back on it after a test ride, I ask "why dont I just buy this!".
Pretty much narrowed it down to Ducati 950, BMW GS or keep the S10 now!
Yoyo

Post by Yoyo »

My 2016 almost paid for and I really like the look of a GSA but would I use it any differently to my S10? I doubt it very much and the difference in cost is huge, with the money saved you can buy a lot of fuel! I've spent a lot of time and a bit of money getting my S10 farkled right so I'd be mad to change it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Tonibe63

Post by Tonibe63 »

kevinthetank wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:23 pm Thanks all,
My S10 is a later model and to be honest, every time I get back on it after a test ride, I ask "why dont I just buy this!".
And the answer is????
Open your eyes and you see what is in front of you, open your mind and you see a bigger picture but open your heart and you see a whole new World.
SteveW

Post by SteveW »

Unless you fancy a change I'd keep you existing bike.
Either buy it outright or re-finance it to own it at the end of the term.
Once you buy it or set up a finance deal to own it you may look at your S10 differently, you won't have one eye on handing it back in pristine condition and with regulation mileage. You may want to risk a little dint by taking down a green lane or use it more often.
I find PCP's too restrictive if you really want to use your "Adventure bike" for an actual bit of Adventuring.
kevinthetank

Post by kevinthetank »

Yeah I can really see where this is heading.......
Loved the Ducati and loved the GSA, but are they any better than my S10 (and worth spending all that extra cash on?).

I've come to the conclusion that the S10 isn't brilliant at anything, but it is good at everything.......

Return to “BIKES”