electric bike series for the moto GP circuit

The Things We Ride
Craig-SM

Re: electric bike series for the moto GP circuit

Post by Craig-SM »

I’ve got to admit I’m no fan of F1 and find it quite dull, however I watched a few races all the way through. Formula E on the other hand is about as exiciting as watching paint dry. It is literally void of any kind of thrills. Electric bikes in MotoGP will have a bit more excitement to it as at least they’ll be passing each other but I can’t imagine that I’ll be watching a full race.
The only benefits of these electric races is that they’ll be a trickle down effect, though more beneficial to cars than bikes at the moment. The biggest hurdle to people adopting electric vehicles at the moment is the charging and range. Not everyone has a drive to park their vehicle on to be recharged or can budget for so much time to recharge on longer trips. If they could harmonise a battery standard that could be swapped out quickly and easily rather than change cars to complete races then these benefits would have more people adopting the technology, which would allow more rapid development.
OB1

Re: electric bike series for the moto GP circuit

Post by OB1 »

It may be quiet but it doesn't look boring to me:

A • AND • B • CDN • CH • CN • CY • CYM • CZ • D • DK • E • EST • ET • F • FIN • GR • HK • HR • I • IL • IRL • L • LT • LV • M • N • N-IRL • NL • P • PL • Q • RSM • S • SCO • SCV • SLO • TR • USA • YU
justrtw.com

Return to “BIKES”