Bike Stolen

The Things We Ride
Dodgygeeza

Bike Stolen

Post by Dodgygeeza »

Hi all,

My bike was nicked from my back garden last night (Weston-super-Mare). Reg L301 MJB Green/Silver Xtz 750.

Cheers
Paul
scouse

Re: Bike Stolen

Post by scouse »

Bugga... I really hope it isn't little scrotes who will just ride it till it goes bang then torch it :(

I lost a big trailie to a "steal to order" gang a couple of years back. It's a horrible feeling once you see it's gone from somewhere you felt was secure.

It was the thought that someone was actually riding it out in the boonies of Eastern Europe rather than it being a melted mess somewhere that kind of helped. A load of bikes vanished all at the same time and we know that one of them ended up in Budapest as the new owner was having difficulties registering it in Hungary! So wrote to my mates missus, who somehow he had found out was the previous owner, asking for the log book!
Gaffer tape is The Force! It has a light side and a dark side and holds the Universe together!

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." - Steve McQueen
Tyrant68

Post by Tyrant68 »

Sorry to hear that Dodgygeezer.
All the usual, eyes on ebay etc.
Goodluck with getting the bike back, hope the little scrotes perish a slow death.
Ty
"The trails of the world be countless, and most of the trails be tried.

You tread on the heels of many, till you come where the ways divide.

And one lies safe in the sunlight, and the other is dreary and wan, Yet you look aslant at the Lone Trail, and the Lone Trail lures you on....

....Bid good-bye to sweetheart, bid goodbye to friend, The Lone Trail, the Lone Trail, follow to the end.

Tarry not, and fear not, chosen of the true;

Lover of the Lone Trail, The Lone Trail waits for you"
Will

Post by Will »

Sorry to hear that Paul had a drz stolen couple of years ago , cctv saw them putting bike in back of transit yet they still didn't find it !!! police thought it would be in ireland by end of day :angry:
Bsa A10
KTMBLAG

Post by KTMBLAG »

Been there myself, if I caught anyone in the act i'd torture em without no remorse. I'll keep a look on ebay.
BABY V

Post by BABY V »

Little Barstewards, I hope you get it back in 1 piece, and they get the little shits that have taken it, I myself would introduce Barry the Bat if I ever caught anyone sniffing about my Bike
Dodgygeeza

Post by Dodgygeeza »

Thanks all. What gets me is how they managed to get it from the back garden without waking anyone up as its gravelled all over. Even the cat cant normally get in without being heard!!. But somehow they`ve got in, then had to turn the bike around and manhandle it across 20ft of gravel and through the gate. Not an easy task in the daylight, when you`re not stealing it! I was up till about 12:30 and the kids were playing Xbox till about 2:00 apparently and still never heard a thing. And we`ve got a dog!!

What makes it worse is that I`ve got parts coming from Ebay that I no longer need!!
Scythian

Post by Scythian »

Sorry to hear that :angry:
I'm currently 'shopping' for a new bike so will keep my eyes peeled for you.
'The most dangerous part of a motorcycle is the nut connecting the handlebar to the seat.'
2 wheeled tourist

Post by 2 wheeled tourist »

My sympathies are with you and I hope you find her soon :(

2wt...
Hey! I'm a tourist. And that's how I like it.
Doggo

Post by Doggo »

Rotten luck, Dodgy :(

You must be very angry and pretty gutted. I hope it gets resolved (Recovery/Insurance/Whatever) swiftly.

I also hope that the individual concerned doesn't slip and accidentaly impale himself through the crotch with one of the foot rests.
"Just living is not enough," said the butterfly, "one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower." - Hans Christian Andersen

When a man is tired of motorcycling, he is tired of life

Return to “BIKES”