Anyone attend the Scottish Motorcycle Show ?

The Things We Ride
macvisual

Anyone attend the Scottish Motorcycle Show ?

Post by macvisual »

Anyone else attend the Scottish Motorcycle Show over this weekend..?

I was there today (Sunday) at 9am and left around 2pm, it was getting very busy from around noon onwards, place was getting packed alright, nice to see it.

I try and attend every year and really enjoy it to be honest, the 'Classic Bike Section' out the back really floats my boat..!!! Some stunning vintage and classic beauties to view ok, in utterly immaculate condition.
I adore the Honda CBX1000 6 cylinder personally as I was an apprentice motorcycle mechanic for Noel Orr motorcycles in the late 1970's in Belfast whenever Honda brought out the CBX machine......huge straight six engine....wOOw

Anyone, I loved todays nostalgic trip back down memory lane, the new machinery was superb also, so much choice. Fantastic.

Here's a photo of mine from todays biking event at the MV Agusta stand;

ImageMV Agusta triple by Macvisual Photography, on Flickr
"Progress is not possible without deviation".

Frank Zappa
Treadtrader

Re: Anyone attend the Scottish Motorcycle Show ?

Post by Treadtrader »

Contact email [email protected] or pm.
Big Red

Post by Big Red »

I am not long home from the show. I went with the sole intention of looking at the new Royal Enfield himalayan, and was very impressed with it. The show was much better than I anticipated and was there much longer than I thought I would be. All in all I enjoyed it and will probably go again next year. I was with a mate and he had his 10y/o son and 13y/o daughter with him and everyone one the stalls had plenty of time to chat to them
boatman

Post by boatman »

I had a day out at the show , rain was a bit yeuchy on the 2hr run over but all in all a decent day out (thumbs) (thumbs)

Return to “BIKES”