Which motorcycle show

The Things We Ride
Fishandchips

Which motorcycle show

Post by Fishandchips »

Hi guys,

I would like to go to one of the shows and would like to know is there any difference between them. Is one better at showing new bikes? Is one better for buying clothing at the show? Does either have a classic section?

Nec Birmingham in November

Mcn London in February.

I'll only be going to one of them.

Cheers

Garry.
AndyB

Re: Which motorcycle show

Post by AndyB »

Personal choice only and others will obviously say different but I go to the NEC every year, I've been to the MCN show in London once and will never go again.

It's not about transport links or being closer to one than the other, I just thought the London show was crap and not a patch on the winter shows we used to get at either the Royal Horticultural Halls or Alexander Palace.
Wildman

Post by Wildman »

For me, the NEC knocks the ExCel show into a cocked-hat. Bigger and better.
micksea

Post by micksea »

I'll bet the Milan bike show has got better promo girls and flights will be cheap (thumbs)
interceptor

Post by interceptor »

micksea wrote:I'll bet the Milan bike show has got better promo girls and flights will be cheap (thumbs)
You can't buy anything at the Milan show. It's bigger and brighter than the NEC one but there are no commercial stalls for clothing or accessories. It's still well worth going to as is the German Intermot show but if you are after a new lid and boots the NEC is the only choice
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

It's a few years since I went to the Milan bike show and I don't remember it having better promo girls than the NEC but if you only want to view bikes and accessories without being able to buy things you don't really want but think they might be cheaper than normal it's probably as good as it gets.

Return to “BIKES”