WK400 or HONLEY 250 ADVENTURE or PULSE ADRENILINE 250

The Things We Ride
netsonic

Re: WK400 or HONLEY 250 ADVENTURE or PULSE ADRENILINE 250

Post by netsonic »

Wow, love to know where you got your WK400 from and at that price as my brother wants one since i got mine but been told none left. Check out the WK400 owners tread on here for some things to look out for. Ive adjusted the fuel sender on mine as it was way out, need to be careful when putting the sender gasket back as it can leak fuel very easily, l gave mine a bit of silicone sealent to be sure. Be good to see some pictures of yours when you get the frame and light guard done.......
Gedge

Post by Gedge »

netsonic wrote:Wow, love to know where you got your WK400 from and at that price as my brother wants one since i got mine but been told none left. Check out the WK400 owners tread on here for some things to look out for. Ive adjusted the fuel sender on mine as it was way out, need to be careful when putting the sender gasket back as it can leak fuel very easily, l gave mine a bit of silicone sealent to be sure. Be good to see some pictures of yours when you get the frame and light guard done.......
As I posted in the other thread

www.facebook.com/pg/Ray-Dentith-Motorcy ... =page_info

He has a new white one in stock (saw it in the window less than 4 hrs ago) ...no idea of the asking orice but he has had it a while ( although he is notoriously hard to get a deal out of ...

Its now been over a week but pretty sure its still there ...
Grahamkevinbutler

Post by Grahamkevinbutler »

I just seen the owners section I've posted on there too

Call the guy arron, I'm not sure if he has any left but give him a ring, very helpful chap,
I tend to reset millage counter every fill up, also on my garmin has a reminder to fill up as well, thanks for any info,
The hand grips has very hard rubber, I'll be changing that.

The bike didn't go down to well on the Gsuser site, I don't think the bike is not posh enough for them,

Address
Apex Motorcycles & Riding Training
Unit 4B
Wellesley Road
Long Stratton Industrial Estate
Norwich
NR15 2PD

Telephone: (01603) 508088
Mobile: 07436 548745

E-mail: [email protected]

Return to “BIKES”