And Your Next Bike Will Be..........

The Things We Ride
onslowe

Re: And Your Next Bike Will Be..........

Post by onslowe »

Maybe a CCM 644, the DR650 engine but with better suspension than the DR (thumbs)
micksea

Post by micksea »

toyed with the idea of upgrading my wr450 to a newer (used)wr450 but ive decided to refurb/upgrade my current bike for half the money.can"t see me getting another dedicated road bike in the near future as I haven't ridden in the uk much over the last ten years and I can"t see the point of owning one to go abroad on once or twice a year,much prefer to get out on the 450 a few weekends and a couple of trips abroad abroad with the bike in my van.
sprintster

Post by sprintster »

I'm hoping my bike will last a few more years yet by which time I might be looking for something lighter.And by which time Triumph's rumoured 800cc sports touring version of the Street Triple will be a few years old and in my price range.Or I could just jump ship and go for an MT09 Tracer.
Zookman

Post by Zookman »

My next main bike doesn't exist yet, but i'm not looking to change for at least another couple of years. Possibly something with DCT or any type of auto box could be on the cards then.
I have just sold my second bike, a GSX750, so something may take my fancy for a second bike next year.
moto al

Post by moto al »

Well my next bike , I'm told will be arriving the middle of January. Canae wait. (thumbs)
image_2015-12-31-3.jpeg
image_2015-12-31-3.jpeg (18.47 KiB) Viewed 1179 times
moto al
PaulinBont

Post by PaulinBont »

The F800GS is a keeper but there's always room in the garage for an unrestored R80GS and a CCM GP450. (thumbs)
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

Emf#53 wrote:Hopefully an early 916 in original condition with a set of Termignonis along with the original pipes - Sunday afternoon bike which is as good as having money in the bank (thumbs)

Everyday bike is my 800GS which I'm struggling to find something to change it for - rode it back from Assen this year in one go - 600 ish miles with a ferry ride thrown in and it was fine.
Depending on your budget for a 916 my wife could easily be persuaded to sell hers because she never rides it. It's a Biposto but has a non standard seat so looks as if it has number boards plus it has Termis, standard pipes, a Ducati paddock stand and a Ducati cover. Full service including belts 18 months and about 100 miles ago. Like I said, she never uses it.
KTMBLAG

Post by KTMBLAG »

I'm completely happy with my f800gs which I'm sure I will keep. But I can't stop looking at ktm 1190 r. Is inevitable one will be in my shed one day
Emf#53

Post by Emf#53 »

AndyB wrote:
Emf#53 wrote:Hopefully an early 916 in original condition with a set of Termignonis along with the original pipes - Sunday afternoon bike which is as good as having money in the bank (thumbs)

Everyday bike is my 800GS which I'm struggling to find something to change it for - rode it back from Assen this year in one go - 600 ish miles with a ferry ride thrown in and it was fine.
Depending on your budget for a 916 my wife could easily be persuaded to sell hers because she never rides it. It's a Biposto but has a non standard seat so looks as if it has number boards plus it has Termis, standard pipes, a Ducati paddock stand and a Ducati cover. Full service including belts 18 months and about 100 miles ago. Like I said, she never uses it.
You have pm (thumbs)
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

Emf#53 wrote:
AndyB wrote:

I'm away for the night but will have a look when I get home late tomorrow.

You have pm (thumbs)

Return to “BIKES”