BMW X Country

The Things We Ride
chrisjk

Re: BMW X Country

Post by chrisjk »

Me too. With X-tank, Hyperpro rear suspension, progressive front springs, rack for Magadan bags plus various other bits and bobs.
Kyzzy

Post by Kyzzy »

chrisjk wrote:Me too. With X-tank, Hyperpro rear suspension, progressive front springs, rack for Magadan bags plus various other bits and bobs.
I've got my sat nav on now and a new screen, Magadan panniers to go on in the spring and I'm ready for adventure! Can't wait to get going
Simon_100

Post by Simon_100 »

I replaced my OEM rear shock with a made-to-measure Wilbers and I'm very happy with that for my level of riding.

But the best - essential almost - add-on is the X-Tank ...

Regs

Simon
Be sure to visit www.thespanishbiker.com the invaluable guide to motorcycling in Spain - plus guided rides, HISS Events* and off road touring support service

*Highly Informal Sojourns in Spain
Kyzzy

Post by Kyzzy »

The Spanish Biker wrote:I replaced my OEM rear shock with a made-to-measure Wilbers and I'm very happy with that for my level of riding.

But the best - essential almost - add-on is the X-Tank ...

Regs

Simon
Haydn's has been saying about an extra tank so I expect that will happen at some point, thanks Simon
Simon_100

Post by Simon_100 »

Kyzzy wrote:Haydn's has been saying about an extra tank so I expect that will happen at some point, thanks Simon
I wish I had a better half like that :whistle: - Oh yes, actually I have (thumbs)

Regs

Simon
Be sure to visit www.thespanishbiker.com the invaluable guide to motorcycling in Spain - plus guided rides, HISS Events* and off road touring support service

*Highly Informal Sojourns in Spain

Return to “BIKES”