recommend me a trials bike

The Things We Ride
mjojom

Re: recommend me a trials bike

Post by mjojom »

Gavinskii wrote:
mjojom wrote:anyway.. anybody doing trials at old quarry betchworth?
Personally I prefer Hookwoods over in Horsley
ha, arent you that lad i sent some pictures and some video from club trial few months ago? :) cant be many people around with your name (thumbs)
CRAIGREVO

Post by CRAIGREVO »

Road registered also gives you the normal peace of mind when buying, you can hpi check it and you get a log book to put your name on. (thumbs)
mungey

Post by mungey »

Should be able to pick up a deecent 200 or 250 Beta Rev3 fo that money.Good starter bike.
-Ralph-

recommend me a trials bike

Post by -Ralph- »

If a bike isn't road registered and it gets nicked from your garage, wouldn't it be covered under your household contents insurance?

If not what do folk do with the likes of kids bikes that cant be road registered.
"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
johnnyboxer

Post by johnnyboxer »

-Ralph- wrote:If a bike isn't road registered and it gets nicked from your garage, wouldn't it be covered under your household contents insurance?

If not what do folk do with the likes of kids bikes that cant be road registered.
No, I don't think it will

CN do trials bike insurance for non registered bikes, about £120 per year
We buy things we don't need

With money we don't have

To impress people we don't even like
Orsoncarts

Post by Orsoncarts »

Beepee wrote:Image

Just thought I would post this up to say a huge thank you to Brian, I bought this bike unseen after speaking to him on the phone following this thread. The bike turned up in sunny Dorset all the way from Scotland on board a courier van yesterday. Brian had described the bike, and he was true to his word, it's a beauty, starts first time and runs like a Swiss watch....some say I must be mad parting with the money, to someone I've never met, on a bike I've never seen....well, it goes to show, there are some genuine people on this forum....so once again, cheers mate...
I have absolutely no idea how to add a signature....!
Beepee

Post by Beepee »

Orsoncarts wrote:
Beepee wrote:Image

Just thought I would post this up to say a huge thank you to Brian, I bought this bike unseen after speaking to him on the phone following this thread. The bike turned up in sunny Dorset all the way from Scotland on board a courier van yesterday. Brian had described the bike, and he was true to his word, it's a beauty, starts first time and runs like a Swiss watch....some say I must be mad parting with the money, to someone I've never met, on a bike I've never seen....well, it goes to show, there are some genuine people on this forum....so once again, cheers mate...
You're making me blush ! It's all I expect too, honesty.
Thanks mate, glad I could help.
Gavinskii

Post by Gavinskii »

mjojom wrote:
Gavinskii wrote:
mjojom wrote:anyway.. anybody doing trials at old quarry betchworth?
Personally I prefer Hookwoods over in Horsley
ha, arent you that lad i sent some pictures and some video from club trial few months ago? :) cant be many people around with your name (thumbs)
Small world, yeah you were there (somewhere over in Camberley area) with your girlfriend and filmed me on my old twinshock TY175 B)
R1150GS

Montesa 4Ride

KLX 250

Suzuki Beamish

2011 Nature Rally - Bronze Award

Return to “BIKES”