Dominator project.

The Things We Ride
SteveR

Re: Dominator project.

Post by SteveR »

Going to Ireland.... take waterproof jackets and trousers for off the bike ;)

Hope to be heading the same way in a fortnight or so, over to the west to see my Sister's new place :)

Enjoy the trip (thumbs)
Nicoli

Post by Nicoli »

Yes I have a feeling I'm going to spend d most of my time in my waterproof one piece
Mad Hatter

Post by Mad Hatter »

I'm planning on using pure optimism, and if that fails fecking off to the pub :whistle:
Mad Hatter

Post by Mad Hatter »

Well I'm all packed for the off and waiting for the Mrs, no surprise there :woohoo:

It still looks like I've got mountains of shite but I know that's mostly because I cant use a tank bag on this bike and I cant put the role bag over the back seat.

WP_20160422_10_56_39_Pro.jpg
WP_20160422_10_56_39_Pro.jpg (90.65 KiB) Viewed 1485 times
WP_20160422_10_56_53_Pro.jpg
WP_20160422_10_56_53_Pro.jpg (52.16 KiB) Viewed 1485 times
WP_20160422_10_57_01_Pro.jpg
WP_20160422_10_57_01_Pro.jpg (49.07 KiB) Viewed 1485 times
Brenhden

Post by Brenhden »

I've seen more luggage on a solo trip mate, however with two people it looks like a lot for the bike. I hope it geared and suspended for the weight.

I know this is the pot calling the kettle black to but you could perhaps do with cleaning your engine, it would set off the paint job a lot better.

Have a fantastic trip, are you looking to bag some castles?
And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.

Suzuki DR200 Djebel.
πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡«πŸ‡·πŸ‡§πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡±πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ͺπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¬πŸ‡·πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ
SteveR

Post by SteveR »

Brenhden wrote:I've seen more luggage on a solo trip mate, however with two people it looks like a lot for the bike. I hope it geared and suspended for the weight.

I know this is the pot calling the kettle black to but you could perhaps do with cleaning your engine, it would set off the paint job a lot better.
After a week in Ireland, the engine will have been blasted clean :whistle:

Have fun Rich, hope your riding buddy keeps the Beemer electrics running, now he has gone upmarket ;)
Brenhden

Post by Brenhden »

SteveR wrote:
Brenhden wrote:I've seen more luggage on a solo trip mate, however with two people it looks like a lot for the bike. I hope it geared and suspended for the weight.

After a week in Ireland, the engine will have been blasted clean :whistle:

Have fun Rich, hope your riding buddy keeps the Beemer electrics running, now he has gone upmarket ;)
Trying to convince my lady to come to Ireland in September. You can't help but notice how green it is over there...
And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.

Suzuki DR200 Djebel.
[email protected]

Post by [email protected] »

Brenhden wrote: I know this is the pot calling the kettle black to but you could perhaps do with cleaning your engine, it would set off the paint job a lot better.
/quote]

Maybe by riding it through a ford and stopping the engine in the middle?
Brenhden

Post by Brenhden »

[email protected] wrote:
Brenhden wrote: I know this is the pot calling the kettle black to but you could perhaps do with cleaning your engine, it would set off the paint job a lot better.
/quote]

Maybe by riding it through a ford and stopping the engine in the middle?
You miss spelt stalled :blush: She was sparkling when she grumbled out.
It's your turn to wade through next time ;)

Suzuki DR200 Djebel.
Mad Hatter

Post by Mad Hatter »

Its surprisingly light actually and the gearing is set for a cruising speed of about 55 anyway. The shock should be alright, maybe :lol:

I should stop taking pictures of the bike from that side, its the dirtier one, the other side gout cleaned pretty well when I did stop I with the engine off in a ford, it was on its side at the time but that's something else :whistle:

Well Nikoli has his R/R fitted now and its working alright but we'll see what happens.

And if there's any castles about we'll bag them (thumbs)

Return to β€œBIKES”