Hate to say this but.......

The Things We Ride
scouse

Re: Hate to say this but.......

Post by scouse »

I liked it - best bit was the dirt road hillclimb - looked unstaged but opportune for the "embedded camerman" to have good shot, easily could have gone wrong and Becks clearly doing the riding himself then wonder of wonders clearly swore when he failed :) Like anyone would if your mate had done it and you failed... yeah was a bit hipster, was a bit too much like a big advert but a couple of moments were just that , mates having a laugh together.

Could have done with being up on the pegs and a bit more momentum though :D :D
Gaffer tape is The Force! It has a light side and a dark side and holds the Universe together!

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." - Steve McQueen
Arthur Pint Motor

Post by Arthur Pint Motor »

Bigtim wrote:
The health and safety bloke was a complete idiot though.
Yeah, where was he when those 3 year olds were using razor sharp knives. Downright irresponsible, they should have had stainless mesh gloves on, at the very least :)
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

Arthur Pint Motor wrote:
Bigtim wrote:
The health and safety bloke was a complete idiot though.
Yeah, where was he when those 3 year olds were using razor sharp knives. Downright irresponsible, they should have had stainless mesh gloves on, at the very least :)
I liked the parents attitude, when they cut themselves they learn how to use a knife (thumbs) simples :laugh:
Arthur Pint Motor

Post by Arthur Pint Motor »

Agreed!
I must stop trying to use irony on forums, it rarely works.

Return to “BIKES”