Lord protect us from Motorcycle News specials (Adventure Bike of the Year, 19 March 2014)

The Things We Ride
-Ralph-

Re: Lord protect us from Motorcycle News specials (Adventure Bike of the Year, 19 March 2014)

Post by -Ralph- »

My XT600 shod with semi-knobblies (TKC80) and loaded with luggage, for a trip to Portugal, 75-80 mph all the way, and it was very comfortable.

"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
cozmo1589

Lord protect us from Motorcycle News specials (Adventure Bike of the Year, 19...

Post by cozmo1589 »

africajim wrote:Well, I own a Crosstourer and consider it a superior road bike to the majority of knobbly tyre wearing off road bikes discussed on this site. It has a belly pan fitted so I can traverse stoney tracks to get to the campsite etc so meets my requirements. I know which bike I'd pick to cover miles on an autobahn, and that's the Crosstourer.
But hey, let's all prattle on about how your nobbly tyred DRZ's so much better at crossing a field than my Crosstourer, and that makes it so much better than my bike???? Aye, in yer dreams.
Roll on summertime, perhaps the forum will have less of these pissing contests. :(
Pissing Contests, nice one Jim, couldn't have put it better myself haha :-D
2014 Honda VFR1200X Crosstourer DCT Highlander

Return to “BIKES”